Conan O'Brien -- Free at Last

I feel bad for ALL the employees working on the current Tonight Show. They all uprooted their families to CA thinking they'd be there a long time.

It's terrible the way NBC is treating them and Conan.

I'm pissed that I never went to see Conan, even though the studios are 20 minutes from my house. I hope he doesn't go back to NY since he uprooted toCali. SMH if he leaves.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
jimmy kimmel on Jay Leno's show...tune in

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I wish Letterman would just have gotten the Tonight Show instead of Leno, he would have been a rightful heir to Carson.

I think that's one of the reason for Letterman's anger. He admired Johnny Carson with a great deal and to let the Tonight Show end up like this isembarrassing to the franchise. Leno wanted the timeslot but he's not going to do anything to make it his own. I don't remember one memorable moment onthe show other than the Hugh Grant incident which put him on the map. I was listening to Howard Stern today and he played a clip of Rosie O'Donnellbashing Leno about how he doesn't help other comedians in the field something Letterman and the comedians before him would do.

Leno: "Have you ever ordered anything off the TV"?

Kimmel: "You mean like NBC ordered your show off TV"?

eek.gif
laugh.gif

[h1]http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/14/jay-leno-conan-obrien-nbc-the-tonight-show/[/h1]
[h1]Leno and NBC Strike 1 Hour 'Tonight' Deal[/h1]
Posted Jan 14th 2010 8:43PM by TMZ Staff

Jay Leno has made a new deal with NBC, which gives him "The Tonight Show" from 11:35 - 12:35 ... sources tell TMZ.

0114_jay_tonight_ex_tmz_01.jpg

As we first reported, under the contract Jay had been working under, he was guaranteed the 10 PM hour. By moving him to 11:35, NBC was in breach of his contract and needed to negotiate a new deal. That is now done, sources tell TMZ.

So Conan O'Brien is out, and Jay is restored.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0ceQGHLKL

I'm eagerly awaiting Conan and Letterman tonight. I wish the jokes about their shows being live were true just so Conan could've seen Jay's showand be able to make jokes off of that
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom