Conan O'Brien -- Free at Last

vh9v7a.jpg

Great show Conan, great work on NBC, see you in September.

Conan was always my favorite talk show host. Jay and Dave are great, but Conan was different. He was self-deprecating, self aware that some of the writing wasn't the best, a lot missed, but made up for it on the fly. Also, like some someone stated earlier in here, Conan's bits outside of the studio are the best, my favorite being him playing 1800's old-timey baseball
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

vh9v7a.jpg

Conan was always my favorite talk show host. Jay and Dave are great, but Conan was different. He was self-deprecating, self aware that some of the writing wasn't the best, a lot missed, but made up for it on the fly. Also, like some someone stated earlier in here, Conan's bits outside of the studio are the best, my favorite being him playing 1800's old-timey baseball
roll.gif
roll.gif

yes!!!
roll.gif

Watching the last show, been a Conan fan for over 10 years. Im really upset how NBC handled this....

Ben harper, ZZ top, Beck and Conan rocking out with Ferrell acting a fool
roll.gif

you will be missed, Conan...someone please pick him up come sept

I never really watched Conan over the years, but caught tonight's episode.

I @%*@*%# love Will Ferell (thread jack, I know).

Very emotional show, hope to see him soon again...
And what Jimmy Fallon did was sweet, funny and showed mad respect...that's the way to do it.

Sad to see Conan go.

Perfect ending! I know Beck and Ferrell are friends. Will did some interpretive dancing in a red unitard while Beck sang for the Tsunami benefit in 05. Conan has also let Beck do whatever he pleased on his show. Once Ted Danson sat in on the triangle (under a blanket too) as part of Beck's backing band (The Flaming Lips). Conan's willingness to stray from protocol will be missed!

yeah great speech i miss him already man, he need to do something!
I CANT WAIT TILL SEPTEMBER!

Conan's last speech
frown.gif
. Too good of a guy. Still really hate the fact that NBC is blocking him from re-signing elsewhere ASAP. Such a $*%## move. That's the really big thing that sucks. If you're gonna cut someone off, at least let them go after that. Stop holding them down.

The only thing I fear is that Conan would slowly slip away and become disconnected with the world as these 7 months go by and not land a job, I hope he appears on tv somewhere in the meantime,, I mean as long as its not a hosting gig he can be on tv I think

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

vh9v7a.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

yes!!!
roll.gif

Definitely one of my favorite Conan moments. Texas Ranger lever is up there too.

Great show ending...The guy is classy all the way.

Plus he was shredding on the guitar.

Round of applause to Mr. O'Brien

Back
Top Bottom