Concord and Cool Grey XIs this year. PRODUCT CODE ON PG 1.

Originally Posted by magneto621

http://niketalk.com/topic/221182

i already posted this info back in beginning of december, no one believed me about "the shirt"
laugh.gif

Dude the concord shirt was given to retailers a couple weeks before the Space Jams released, not of any significance to concords being released a year later.... Get outta here.....  

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Originally Posted by solesearchin

I doubt that both will drop this season. My insider told me that only one would be dropping close to the holidays...
No need to state the Obvious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The first Quarter and second Quarter has  been basically drawn out...we just need some Late Summer/Fall/Winter info.

I'm speaking to the people who think there are going to be both dropping this year.... Insider told me it will not be happening, only one will make it for the holiday release, the other will scrapped, and maybe be released in the future....

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

I doubt that both will drop this season. My insider told me that only one would be dropping close to the holidays...
No need to state the Obvious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The first Quarter and second Quarter has  been basically drawn out...we just need some Late Summer/Fall/Winter info.

I'm speaking to the people who think there are going to be both dropping this year.... Insider told me it will not be happening, only one will make it for the holiday release, the other will scrapped, and maybe be released in the future....

HMM, O WELL. IF CONCORDS ARE SCRAPPED, JB JUST MADE MY HOLIDAY SEASON LESS STRESSFUL. NOT A FAN OF COOL GREYS AT ALL. I'LL LET THE HYENAS GET AT THAT, IM COOL.

so ready to finally have a pair (or 3) of concords.
deprived in my younger years when these first came out. thanks dad! hahaha 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

so ready to finally have a pair (or 3) of concords.
deprived in my younger years when these first came out. thanks dad! hahaha 
tongue.gif

Agreed.. except mama keep me from mine lol... These are one of my all time favorites

if JB does decide to scrap one, i hope it's the concords.. i would much rather see cg's dropping this year... they have always been my favorite xi's.

Back
Top Bottom