Confessions 2K10 vol. don't judge me

rilla, buy this copy of modern warfare off me and play...

you be playing some bs.

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Just got a probation officer, and have to take domestic abuse classes [/color]
mad.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)](and it's not for beating on a female too)[/color]

Damn so they charged you huh
smh.gif

Originally Posted by young718chris

- I'm the other man wishing I was the other man
- Misunderstood too often
- I feel as if I'm stuck in a maze

therefore you are amazing?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Just got a probation officer, and have to take domestic abuse classes [/color]
mad.gif

smh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Tried giving me 18 months in jail, then 7 years CONVICTED felon, talked down to 5 years suspended....I'm like $%%? College student, 2 jobs BOTH dealing with helping kids, clean record and claimed self defense....but nope [/color]
indifferent.gif

mad.gif

smh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Tried giving me 18 months in jail, then 7 years CONVICTED felon, talked down to 5 years suspended....I'm like $%%? College student, 2 jobs BOTH dealing with helping kids, clean record and claimed self defense....but nope [/color]
indifferent.gif
Damn, what happened?

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

mad.gif

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
Damn, what happened?
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]long story......[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Scrap w. cuz turned ug, ended up ctaching a dom + assault w. weapon[/color]

how you catch a domestic with a male? didn't you just say it's not for hitting a woman?

- Im talkin to girl............when she still has a boyfriend.........and im catchin feelings.......bcuz shes not just trying to just %+*% me and cut....and she lives 35 mins away......
smh.gif

lord help me this is my first time in this situation.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

how you catch a domestic with a male? didn't you just say it's not for hitting a woman?
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I thought the same....but i guess same name matters too [/color]
indifferent.gif

i feel sorta guilty, i don't give a damn in school, yet my lowest grade is a B+
i've been reccomended to be in honors and AP classes, and accelerated CLasses for my sophmore year, but i've turned all of them down

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

ive been dry heaving all morning from saturday night still...i need to shake this

join the party, up since 1130 Saturday night, i've had a Blast Sunday and today

-my aunt just died from lung cancer and i feel i'll do the same if i keep smoking these blacks
tired.gif

-i have an assignment for business communications due tomorrow and ive yet to start on it
smh.gif

-every girl that i talk to that i thought i wanted more than just smashing ended up with me doing just that..smashing and thats it
-sometimes i really feel the female im suppose to end up with is either gay got aborted or hit by a bus and that ill just
pimp.gif
and
be alone
ohwell.gif

• I have a strong obsession for Dominican girls. I would wife a chick just because she is Dominican. I have low standards for them. No that low though
  • I wish I was Hispanic. Preferably Dominican based on my love for Dominican chicks. Im black BTW
  • I lost the most perfect girl for me earlier this month and it sucks. Losing her was like being kicked off the Yankees after having a very good season. Im really trying to move on but everything I do reminds me of her.
  • My view towards females in general is very bad thanks to NT, hearing others experiences and some of my own. I dont trust not a 1 female. I think that they are all liars and cheaters and will eventually screw you over in the end no matter what you do. Makes me never want to be in a relationship ever.
  • My priorities have been all *$!$#$ up since I transferred schools. My gpa is 1.7 right now. I absolutely hate my school and school in general. I have 0 motivation right now.
  • I have an extremely low self-esteem. I spend most of my day at school alone and all I do all day is think negatively about myself.
  • I get extremely EMO out of the blue. I wanna talk to a therapist or something but I have no clue what to say
  • I wish I was anyone else but myself most of the time. Safe to say Im not comfortable in my own skin.
  • If someone doesnt sit next to me, talk to me, ect, I get really down about myself and think its because they see me as this disgusting person.
  • I dont hit people up because I always think that theyre on the other side like "Oh God why is this lame hitting me up"
  • Sometimes I feel that all my negative thinking is due to the fact that my iPod is basically in my ear all day. But I love my music so I just ignore that
  • I love being quoted here. It feels good.
  • I want someone I can tell my problems to, but I dont wanna dump my issues on someone else so I keep them to myself
  • People annoy me very easily
  • I want to change the way I think about myself and things, but I have no clue how to
  • When a thread dies, and Im the last one to reply, I feel that its my fault sometimes.
Thats all I can think of for now.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

• I have a strong obsession for Dominican girls. I would wife a chick just because she is Dominican. I have low standards for them. No that low though
  • I wish I was Hispanic. Preferably Dominican based on my love for Dominican chicks. Im black BTW
  • I lost the most perfect girl for me earlier this month and it sucks. Losing her was like being kicked off the Yankees after having a very good season. Im really trying to move on but everything I do reminds me of her.
  • My view towards females in general is very bad thanks to NT, hearing others experiences and some of my own. I dont trust not a 1 female. I think that they are all liars and cheaters and will eventually screw you over in the end no matter what you do. Makes me never want to be in a relationship ever.
  • My priorities have been all *$!$#$ up since I transferred schools. My gpa is 1.7 right now. I absolutely hate my school and school in general. I have 0 motivation right now.
  • I have an extremely low self-esteem. I spend most of my day at school alone and all I do all day is think negatively about myself.
  • I get extremely EMO out of the blue. I wanna talk to a therapist or something but I have no clue what to say
  • I wish I was anyone else but myself most of the time. Safe to say Im not comfortable in my own skin.
  • If someone doesnt sit next to me, talk to me, ect, I get really down about myself and think its because they see me as this disgusting person.
  • I dont hit people up because I always think that theyre on the other side like "Oh God why is this lame hitting me up"
  • Sometimes I feel that all my negative thinking is due to the fact that my iPod is basically in my ear all day. But I love my music so I just ignore that
  • I want someone I can tell my problems to, but I dont wanna dump my issues on someone else so I keep them to myself
  • I want to change the way I think about myself and things, but I have no clue how to
  • When a thread dies, and Im the last one to reply, I feel that its my fault sometimes.
You have mad low self esteem.  There's nothing you do that makes you feel positive?
I'd highly suggest seeing a counselor/therapist.

Damn bro..

Originally Posted by BartVader

Damn bro..
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]You sound depressed man....seek help fam[/color]

Back
Top Bottom