Confessions

Yooo my girl only says I love you when shes about to come.  Any other time I have to say it first, and when I do she'll say it real soft or under her breath

I quit my job 2 months early because i hated it that much. I personally don't care because i am Financially more than fine, but a lot of people look down on it

I was driving to to my girls house and been going through some things.. I planned on leaving mad and imagined me accidentally slamming her hand in the door for some reason.. I don't know why..

Then I am over there and get my shoes.. Rushing to the car throw them in their and them accidentally slam my door in the car..

Coincidence or sign..?

On Sunday, my ex who I haven't spoken to since December randomly texted me asking me to send her a picture of my cat. (She went with me when I got the cat) So she always used to claim the cat was part hers too.

I should have ignored the text, but I obliged and was super friendly. I end up asking her if she wants to go see Godzilla with me this week, and she said she did and said she was really excited to go. So i tell her if she's serious, I'll cop tickets for the Imax for today. She tells me to go ahead and do it.

Yesterday, this guy I used to work with texts me and tells me him and his wife can't go to the Lana Del Rey show they were gonna go to and is offering me his tickets for free, so I figured I'd ask her if she wanted to go to that instead.

She tells me that's her favorite artist and she wants to go. Well this morning I wake up to a text from her telling me that now she has to work today, and she can't go. So I ask if she still wants to go to the movie, since she could still make it to that, no response ever.

It's whatever, but damn, what is wrong with this females, just love playing games. :smh:

On Sunday, my ex who I haven't spoken to since December randomly texted me asking me to send her a picture of my cat. (She went with me when I got the cat) So she always used to claim the cat was part hers too.

I should have ignored the text, but I obliged and was super friendly. I end up asking her if she wants to go see Godzilla with me this week, and she said she did and said she was really excited to go. So i tell her if she's serious, I'll cop tickets for the Imax for today. She tells me to go ahead and do it.

Yesterday, this guy I used to work with texts me and tells me him and his wife can't go to the Lana Del Rey show they were gonna go to and is offering me his tickets for free, so I figured I'd ask her if she wanted to go to that instead.

She tells me that's her favorite artist and she wants to go. Well this morning I wake up to a text from her telling me that now she has to work today, and she can't go. So I ask if she still wants to go to the movie, since she could still make it to that, no response ever.

It's whatever, but damn, what is wrong with this females, just love playing games. :smh:

...You miss your ex bro... just stop talking to her and don't look back. I'm telling you, theres nothing good that can come out of this. What are you hoping for? Becoming friends again or become a couple again? Neither one of them is a good idea. You're still texting her. You want to take her out for movies and a concert? Bro, wake up. I don't mean to sound mean but I'm just being blunt here.

Nah, you're right. I shoulda never responded to her in the first place. Next time I won't.

Last edited:

It's whatever, but damn, what is wrong with this females, just love playing games.
mean.gif
damn...

Well gf or w.e the **** she is now is just in a world of her own. Not even worth it to try and salvage the relationship anymore. Just going to focus on me and buying this whip, school, hanging with friends and drinking more beer.

Well gf or w.e the **** she is now is just in a world of her own. Not even worth it to try and salvage the relationship anymore. Just going to focus on me and buying this whip, school, hanging with friends and drinking more beer.
You get that who I swear your p rate will rapidly increase

Just went through an I'm horney and trying to smash but too tired to finish session.

Felt guilty but I'm about to pass out so goodnight

Back
Top Bottom