Confessions

Over the past 4 years i've battled really bad depression/ anxiety problems. I hurt alot of people who meant alot to me, treated family poorly ruined good friendships because i couldnt handle emotions or my life in general. Im in a much better place now than i have been since i can really remember, i go weeks of being happy and now only a few days/week straight of hating myself. I want to apologize to everyone i hurt, but i don't think i can. 

All i want for the rest of my life to be happy. Day by day i'm doing little things differently, trying to find the right combination of things to see what will make that happen. 

Gotta kick old habits. Keep falling back into some **** I know I shouldn't.

Also gotta start treating my mom better. Love that woman and she deserves more than I give her now. How do I expect to treat a GF good if I can't treat my mom like a queen?

Last edited:
My girl & I haven't been right within the last couple weeks. We been on/off for the last 5 years. I cheated once when I was 15, 5 years ago. I felt horrible about doing it. Never done it since then. I grew up in a home where I was taught Cheating was "acceptable." Mom finally divorced my dad like 6 years ago, anyways. My girl ran off on me twice with 2 different dudes. I took her back both times I guess you can say I have a big heart, and believed she's the one. Now, all these arguments we've been getting into has put me in my feels. Today she told me "She doesn't see us making it out this year together." Just wanted to rant and possible advice on what I can do.

On one end, I feel like she is the one for me, but then on the other I feel like I'm ready to end it all, but can't pull the trigger. 

My girl & I haven't been right within the last couple weeks. We been on/off for the last 5 years. I cheated once when I was 15, 5 years ago. I felt horrible about doing it. Never done it since then. I grew up in a home where I was taught Cheating was "acceptable." Mom finally divorced my dad like 6 years ago, anyways. My girl ran off on me twice with 2 different dudes. I took her back both times I guess you can say I have a big heart, and believed she's the one. Now, all these arguments we've been getting into has put me in my feels. Today she told me "She doesn't see us making it out this year together." Just wanted to rant and possible advice on what I can do.

On one end, I feel like she is the one for me, but then on the other I feel like I'm ready to end it all, but can't pull the trigger. 

Once the trust is gone, the relationship is gone.

You're young bro. If she's saying that now, it's only a matter of time. Don't stick with someone out of comfort when you're 20. If she's ran off twice and is talking like that, she's giving you the signs. Sounds like she's done with the relationship but she's killing time until she has someone else lined up or isn't benefiting from whatever you offer her. Don't wait around for that to happen. It's one thing to 'have a big heart' - it's another to be naive and ignore the clear warning signs.

Yeah don't be wasting your time with someone knowing damn well it's a waste. **** is like signing up for a phone line.

Thank you all for the feedback. I can't even deny the amount of love I have for this girl, but when she said that to me today really had me thinking. It's hard to cut the cord being high school sweethearts & all. I just feel like it'll be hard finding that connection again. I'm 20 I need to stop talking dumb lol.

Thank you all for the feedback. I can't even deny the amount of love I have for this girl, but when she said that to me today really had me thinking. It's hard to cut the cord being high school sweethearts & all. I just feel like it'll be hard finding that connection again. I'm 20 I need to stop talking dumb lol.

Been exactly in you're shoes. Was with my high school sweetheart till 21/22. I thought she was the one. When we broke up I thought I wasn't gonna find any who could compare to her. I did find someone, and she exceeded all my expectations. Basically don't be scared that you won't connect with someone like you did with her. Because you will.

Been exactly in you're shoes. Was with my high school sweetheart till 21/22. I thought she was the one. When we broke up I thought I wasn't gonna find any who could compare to her. I did find someone, and she exceeded all my expectations. Basically don't be scared that you won't connect with someone like you did with her. Because you will.
Like we've had break-ups before, but damn It's kinda scary moving forward in my life without her. You all are right tho that it's time to let go. 

Like we've had break-ups before, but damn It's kinda scary moving forward in my life without her. You all are right tho that it's time to let go. 

Let it go now or it will happen a year from now and you could have used that year to move on.

Let it go now or it will happen a year from now and you could have used that year to move on.
It's done 
frown.gif

This (former) friend of mine... I helped this person out so many times expecting nothing in return, was just trying to be a good friend cause they were always so supportive. But that abruptly stopped, because she would start constantly making up lies about me behind my back, and villainized me every time I even blinked...even tried to turn my friends against me, including my best friend by using him & sleeping with him. Like I 100% genuinely never did anything to provoke any such behavior so it was just plain baffling.

Eventually just straight asked em are we cool or not. Got real negative & condescending, acting like it's a privilege to know her... just the whole shtick. Funny part is, that I didn't really get mad. Just cut her off and that was that.

I'm starting to put my guard up more cause of that. Seem like one day somebody will be cool with you real close with you then decide to turn on you, simply cause they can.

That's why I like NT so much. I can just relax and shoot the **** with people

Just to kinda extend on the bolded part of this post, I'm starting to lose my best friend because of this same person.

Other day made plans to just go out with him and some other friends and you know have a good time. We're waiting on him and he still hasn't shown up. I hit him up to see if he's still coming and he says yea. ...More time passes and I hit him up again..no answer. Text him, no response. Hit him up on FB, reads the message..doesn't answer. All while BSing around on FB and still all on this chick's jock. We just said **** it and went without him

But yea he blatantly just blew everyone off and straight up ignored us with that broad being a big part of it. Like I really wouldn't even be complaining about it if it wasn't for the fact that this isn't the first time it's happened recently.

Call it whiny or w/e but it's a lil frustrating. Not even gonna bother hitting him up anymore till he breaks out this spell this broad has him under.

****. Well stay strong man. Block her off completely. It's gonna hurt, but it will pay off.
I'll try man. Lots of our arguments came from me not spending "more" time with her. I work 2 jobs, try to balance school, going to the gym, girlfriend, family & friends.

I tried spending time with everybody, but there isn't enough time in the day for everything. 

I'll try man. Lots of our arguments came from me not spending "more" time with her. I work 2 jobs, try to balance school, going to the gym, girlfriend, family & friends.
I tried spending time with everybody, but there isn't enough time in the day for everything. 

Hold ya head lil homie.

That's where you messed up. Your time is meant for you. To better yourself. Everything else will fall into place without you having to juggle you're time to meet people's needs.

I wish I could just disappear and never see anyone again I once knew for awhile, a long while. I'm constantly tired, not like a sleepy tired either and bored of everything.

I need to cry but I can't seem to let it out.

There's no one to really talk to, they're either busy or don't really respond when I text.

That's where you messed up. Your time is meant for you. To better yourself. Everything else will fall into place without you having to juggle you're time to meet people's needs.

I'll find this time to better myself. Have to move forward chasing my dreams man. I appreciate your help a lot.

I wish I could just disappear and never see anyone again I once knew for awhile, a long while. I'm constantly tired, not like a sleepy tired either and bored of everything.

There's no one to really talk to, they're either busy or don't really respond when I text.

Talk it out on here fam.

My PMs are always open bro. I can relate.

Back
Top Bottom