Confessions

Nah, some people are cold emotionless beings. Making a blanket statement like that can really mess up your mental fam. Some women do crappy things and some men do as well. The thing people ought to do is take those everyone they meet on a case by case basis. There's absolutely nothing wrong with accepting that some people are just aint **** individals. But on the same token, you should also accept that there are some people that are genuinely good hearted individuals who wouldn't screw you over.

The trick is learning to distinguish between these two types of individuals. People always say hindsight is 20/20, but they fail to realize that the lessons learned in hindsight can be made applicable in the current day so that your foresight will be 20/20 as well. Examine the past, identify what behaviors you weren't fond of, try to pinpoint any indicators that you may have turned a blind eye to, and apply that to new relationships you develop.

You'll meet some more people that are crappy, probably more than you'd like, but it shoudln't blind you to the fact that the good ones are out there. Don't become too jaded fambs, life's too short and you miss out on some good people that way.

True wisdom there. I'll have trouble applying it but I'll definitely try.

I feel bad... But I feel free. I wish I could put all the good girls in my life on ice till I needed their presence.

Glad I'm moving with different people. It's actually cool now cause we chill and we have fun doing random ****. Wish that women would stop being so petty

My roommate and I have decided that after every workout we run 2 miles and it kicks ***

Went into a restroom at a restaurant today and had a flashback of what I did 7 years ago at a bar/lounge.

This one particular place had single men's / single women's restroom. The lines for men's is always long because guys are in there doing Coke. So I really needed to pee and I saws group of guys go into the men's and I knew what was about to happen. I waited and finally my turn came and went peepee monster in there. as the night went on, i guess they saw what had happened so they started using the women's, I went peepee monster in there also.

For those that don't know what a peepee monster is.

Went into a restroom at a restaurant today and had a flashback of what I did 7 years ago at a bar/lounge.

This one particular place had single men's / single women's restroom. The lines for men's is always long because guys are in there doing Coke. So I really needed to pee and I saws group of guys go into the men's and I knew what was about to happen. I waited and finally my turn came and went peepee monster in there. as the night went on, i guess they saw what had happened so they started using the women's, I went peepee monster in there also.

For those that don't know what a peepee monster is.

Last edited:
It's def a surreal day, today. What could have been. Same time last year I was the happiest I have ever been in my life. Sad how things turn out.

Still don't get why you broke up with her. I'm not choosing sides. The saga played out in multiple threads, but what started it?

Nah, some people are cold emotionless beings. Making a blanket statement like that can really mess up your mental fam. Some women do crappy things and some men do as well. The thing people ought to do is take those everyone they meet on a case by case basis. There's absolutely nothing wrong with accepting that some people are just aint **** individals. But on the same token, you should also accept that there are some people that are genuinely good hearted individuals who wouldn't screw you over.

The trick is learning to distinguish between these two types of individuals. People always say hindsight is 20/20, but they fail to realize that the lessons learned in hindsight can be made applicable in the current day so that your foresight will be 20/20 as well. Examine the past, identify what behaviors you weren't fond of, try to pinpoint any indicators that you may have turned a blind eye to, and apply that to new relationships you develop.

You'll meet some more people that are crappy, probably more than you'd like, but it shoudln't blind you to the fact that the good ones are out there. Don't become too jaded fambs, life's too short and you miss out on some good people that way.
True wisdom there. I'll have trouble applying it but I'll definitely try.
Great post a blinkin. I've thought about the same thing recently and you're bang on with all of that. 

Back
Top Bottom