Confessions

Both my longest most loving relationships have been with guys who were virgins, my second being my ex fiance. They loved me so hard man. They really appreciated everything about me even the parts of me that weren't perfect. Certain differences made us separate, but I'm so grateful to have experienced the love that they offered me. It was by far the truest most untainted. I sometimes wonder what would I have been like had I stayed with them, but they just weren't the ones.

I anticipate when you are ready you will love someone so strongly and you might feel pain if it don't work out, but just know that as an adult, it won't hurt as much. Just know, 21st century, 85% of everything is temporary, but doesn't mean the pain isn't essential to us, especially love pains. They make us stronger.
Guys that just want sex.
Immediately after I let them in.

But it's like- no matter who I talk to- they all just want me for sex. I'm starting to think I'm like one of those Nymphs from Ovid's Metamorphosis. You know, the ones that everyone including the gods lusted for?

I don't even get why, I'm not even that bad. I'm cute but like... Maybe I'm just an easy target because I'm vulnerable.

I'm never ******* anyone again.

First part :frown: [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Second part.....

As a 24 yr old black male I'm unashamed to admit on here I still pack my v card and a couple scraps :lol:

Despite the endless attempts to pathetically lose it (almost got H.I.V) (Had to blue ball myself out the moments because the vibe wasn't right) and ended up like Tom Hanks in the Green Mile

I'm old fashioned as **** which you can't find no more out here.

If I'm labeled a square *ye shrug* been insulted my whole life.

Can't be out here draining my love meter and soul

Becoming a walking dead member with an empty soul that can't love anything. And if it tried it would be forced.

You just need to shut up about it bro. I think you've made it clear about your situation. I'm not saying that in a disrespectful way at all. When that **** happened with me and my ex in here I was doing too much. Writing about almost every detail of why we went our separate ways. Looking back it was cringe worthy. I bring this up because at that time you also started spilling all your business too. By all means do it if you must but there comes a time where you're going to have to stop sounding like you feel sorry for yourself. Don't think about stuff that makes you feel bad, instead do stuff that makes you happy. Avoid having way to much free time. Guess you can say that's why I gravitated to NT when my break up happened. Too much free time. Wrong thing to do because shes on here. Now I don't pay it no mind, and I'm not associated in any way with her nor do I talk about my ish like that anymore.

You just need to shut up about it bro. I think you've made it clear about your situation. I'm not saying that in a disrespectful way at all. When that **** happened with me and my ex in here I was doing too much. Writing about almost every detail of why we went our separate ways. Looking back it was cringe worthy. I bring this up because at that time you also started spilling all your business too. By all means do it if you must but there comes a time where you're going to have to stop sounding like you feel sorry for yourself. Don't think about stuff that makes you feel bad, instead do stuff that makes you happy. Avoid having way to much free time. Guess you can say that's why I gravitated to NT when my break up happened. Too much free time. Wrong thing to do because shes on here. Now I don't pay it no mind, and I'm not associated in any way with her nor do I talk about my ish like that anymore.

Huh? I hope this isn't directed towards me?

why are you boys so mean to one another? lol

//edit : not gonna lie why i like boys telling me whats up. ya'll be straight up.

Last edited:
It is. I'm just saying you bring up the same ish a lot. Take it how you want. Like I said it ain't no shots.

WHAT FAM?

Awwww hell naw you got me ****** up bro and we cool too

I never said anything to you

When they were clowning you, I gave you advice. I related.

I was on your side.

What I said applied to me and me only

Last edited:
colbert-popcorn.gif

WHAT FAM?

Awwww hell naw you got me ****** up bro and we cool too

I never said anything to you

When they were clowning you, I gave you advice. I related.

I was on your side.

What I said applied to me and me only

This escalated. I wasn't throwing shots bro. I was just putting in my two cents. If it rubbed you the wrong way my bad. Honestly, you could have said what you wanted when you wanted back then. I didn't need anyone to have my "back"

I'm just gonna be over here being the clown I am.

This escalated. I wasn't throwing shots bro. I was just putting in my two cents. If it rubbed you the wrong way my bad. Honestly, you could have said what you wanted when you wanted back then. I didn't need anyone to have my "back"

I'm just gonna be over here being the clown I am.

No escalation here, just standing my ground word to Florida.

Your "two cents" is confusing me because honestly I'm lost.

And trying to figure out what I said because I don't know?

I got my own problems so what good would it do to kick someone that's down for a minute.

This is the confession thread so let's all confess some **** and lets build each other up....

Got It[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Fine by me. Seems like we got lost in translation, but like I said it wasn't to throw shots at you.

It's Friday lets go get our ***** wet.

Guys that just want sex.
Immediately after I let them in.

But it's like- no matter who I talk to- they all just want me for sex. I'm starting to think I'm like one of those Nymphs from Ovid's Metamorphosis. You know, the ones that everyone including the gods lusted for?

I don't even get why, I'm not even that bad. I'm cute but like... Maybe I'm just an easy target because I'm vulnerable.

I'm never ******* anyone again.

You don't get why? Stop. I'm not saying you're being modest, but you know what men like and you have a lot of it. We both know what part of your body they immediately go for when you're alone and things start heating up.

I say find a dude who you have more than sexual attraction in common with and I don't mean you both like sneakers and photography... and taking pics in nothing but sneakers. :nerd: I'm saying, find a deeper connection. Similar stories. Build a true friendship where sex is the cherry on top... and the side... and from the back.

You don't get why? Stop. I'm not saying you're being modest, but you know what men like and you have a lot of it. We both know what part of your body they immediately go for when you're alone and things start heating up.

I say find a dude who you have more than sexual attraction in common with and I don't mean you both like sneakers and photography... and taking pics in nothing but sneakers.
nerd.gif
I'm saying, find a deeper connection. Similar stories. Build a true friendship where sex is the cherry on top... and the side... and from the back.
allla dis

Yeah, brolic hit that on the head. I see many a female go for the guy theyre attracted to sexually but dont have anything in common, only thing yall got in common is yall wanna **** each other lol. Stop being shallow, and find somebody you actually got chemisty with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom