Confessions

What the **** is this? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I've read soo much sucker **** in just a few short pages.

The Confession thread bro...

And if your referring to me then IDC.

I'm focused on working on myself and building my [emoji]128200[/emoji][emoji]128200[/emoji][emoji]128200[/emoji] up, getting into the Navy, traveling the world then move to L.A.,
Starting a business, building my Sole Blessed team / brand up.

Women are forever here to stay but these opportunities are not.

First things first.

Not gonna lie, ever since my ex visited a couple weeks ago I've been thinking about her. Not on some lovey dovey bs, but on some I want to smash type thing. She is super skinny so I can pile drive that *** now and I just want to hit it one more time. Hopefully the big guy makes it happen one day.

Last edited:
The Confession thread bro...

And if your referring to me then IDC.

I'm focused on working on myself and building my [emoji]128200[/emoji][emoji]128200[/emoji][emoji]128200[/emoji] up, getting into the Navy, traveling the world then move to L.A.,
Starting a business, building my Sole Blessed team / brand up.

Women are forever here to stay but these opportunities are not.

First things first.

How do females stop any of that?

Or is that just what you have convinced yourself of?

Get out there Youngblood.

I'm the type of person even if I fall out with a friend I still got love for them no matter especially if we've been thru **** together

I don't even get why, I'm not even that bad. I'm cute but like... Maybe I'm just an easy target because I'm vulnerable.

girls/women love to say "im vulnerable" to explain or excuse something. but you're in a state of mind where u can RECOGNIZE that you're vulnerable, that means its by choice... and technically, that means you're not vulnerable at all, just making poor decisions. you are attractive, you know this. as dude a page or two ago said, you know what time it is. these dudes you letting hit are probably in your life for weeks or months at a time, then they hit and dip. standard conquest. form some meaningful relationships first. put some value on that thing. connect to people on deeper levels and you wont keep running into dudes who are biding their time until you let them get it.

Thanks Brolic.

I'm glad I came back to NT.
A special type of a deep emotional bond with sex as the cherry on top >>>> superficial sexscapade.

I learned that most of the time, sex can't be a precursor for something special. Yeah, sex is part of being in love... But casual sex isn't love. In these days, lots of people consider sex as meaningless as a peck on the cheek. Just because someone desires you or says the right things to get into your panties, doesn't mean that they treasure you.

But imo, take this time to love & spoil yourself. Companionship is nice, but it won't be a healthy one if you don't love yourself first. Don't actively seek for someone to come along; it just comes to you when you least expect it.

You got this gruh.

Last edited:
Hey new word alert [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Bruh + Girl = Gruh

Very cleaver [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] :smokin :smokin :smokin

+1

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, ever since my ex visited a couple weeks ago I've been thinking about her. Not on some lovey dovey bs, but on some I want to smash type thing. She is super skinny so I can pile drive that *** now and I just want to hit it one more time. Hopefully the big guy makes it happen one day.
Send my PM a pic b

When are we going to get this beer fam?

Send my PM a pic b

When are we going to get this beer fam?
Idk, def gotta link up soon. I just don't **** with this heat. Come Fall is when **** gets real.
Holla at me

Yeah I'm Army 
[emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] Salute bro

Thank you for your service [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

[emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] Represent out here
Thanks dude one up

scared ishless. feel and think im going to die soon. think i have pancreatic cancer. been real sick since the beginning of the year. thought it was just stomach problems but its deeper then that. have all the symptoms of it . the itching , the headaches , the lose and floating stools , the abdominal pain , back pain , feel  worse after eating and just the general feeling of malaise.  feel like its over for me. 

takes forever to see certain doctors and i see thats its often misdiagnosed or not found till its to late

. im not scared for myself, im scared of dying but i worry more about my kids.

. more scared for my daughters who i take care of . they so young and i feel like they going to suffer without me. I have no idea what to do. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom