Confessions

Son was cool with his cousin and found out what his bm mouf do. :rofl: he coming for not because of his bm but because you were his people. I always wondered if Jerry Springer was real or not. :frown:

And then the BM snitched to the cousin.... If I was the cousin I wouldnt trip if that was justl, but she got kids wit dude... she wild for doing it... but you cant be mad at the man who caught the neck..
You can't be mad at some random cat smashing but I would be mad a cat smashing is if he knows me and is supposedly cool with me. This absolves the chick of nothing. Just saying if it's your people, family at that, that is a personal form of disrespect. The beef is about the disrespect not the bm. Bro's before **** is how its supposed to go...

You can't be mad at some random cat smashing but I would be mad a cat smashing is if he knows me and is supposedly cool with me. This absolves the chick of nothing. Just saying if it's your people, family at that, that is a personal form of disrespect. The beef is about the disrespect not the bm. Bro's before **** is how its supposed to go...

Just cause thats his BM dont mean they gon be together forever. He didnt rape the jawn... she gave him the neck... naturally you're gonna be upset, especially since he sittin down right now, but at the end of the day, he's beating on her consistently, and she gave the neck up to the fam... it is what it is.

This story is too Spicy.

We gon need that update in a couple months when his cuz get home from the bing lookin like Super Saiyan Damon from Friday lol.

Just cause thats his BM dont mean they gon be together forever. He didnt rape the jawn... she gave him the neck... naturally you're gonna be upset, especially since he sittin down right now, but at the end of the day, he's beating on her consistently, and she gave the neck up to the fam... it is what it is.
You missing the point. That's his cousin and somebody he was cool with. If I can't trust you I got no need for you as my peoples we can be acquaintances. Ain't about the bm per se.

I think it's the other way around... @The 7th Mile knew she was in a vulnerable spot and he took advantage. Honestly, if I was him, I'd kill you straight up.
You a sucka for wanting to kill a man because YOUR baby mother gave another man fellatio
Do you even read?

1. He isn't just any man, that's blood and they was kickin' shiit everyday... probably throwin in on sacks together and everything 
mean.gif

2. "I had been going to check on her and the lil ones making sure they were straight and one thing led to another." 

29-Camron-NP.gif

Last edited:
:lol: :rofl: :x :wow: Dawg you are foul for accepting that neck. You said that was your blood and y'all are close and less than two weeks later you getting schooled up by his BM?!? :smh:
He is a dumb*** for staying with that tho. :smh: :lol:

That's what I'm saying though...I know that **** was foul on my part but for him to supposedly be cool with her but mad at me got me like **** it...Because I wouldn't be mad at me if the shoe was on the other foot. And if I was mad I would be mad at both parties, not just the dude.

***** seduced me though

That's what I'm saying though...I know that **** was foul on my part but for him to supposedly be cool with her but mad at me got me like **** it...Because I wouldn't be mad at me if the shoe was on the other foot. And if I was mad I would be mad at both parties, not just the dude.

***** seduced me though

My man said he got seduced hahaha you can't make this up

only read 2 messages so far, but you didn't have to even acknowledge her whole "having a wild dream" part of the convo

man it's foul you guys are intertwining it with a convo about writing the cousin letters to make him feel better

doesn't even seem like it was a who trapped who situation or she was in a vulnerable place type deal, you were both game from the get go and just needed an opportunity to get it in

Last edited:
He fell right into the trap , horny bastard . You could've swerve the weird dream part knowing damn well , that's your cousin girl . And let me get this straight , after she told you all this , still went by the crib & "check on the kids ? "
I'm not judging you bro , but this may turn out pretty bad

only read 2 messages so far, but you didn't have to even acknowledge her whole "having a wild dream" part of the convo

man it's foul you guys are intertwining it with a convo about writing the cousin letters to make him feel better

doesn't even seem like it was a who trapped who situation or she was in a vulnerable place type deal, you were both game from the get go and just needed an opportunity to get it in

What you mean I didn't have to acknowledge it? She questioned my manhood saying I had a Lil **** and couldn't ****...But before that she was throwing hints in person but i didn't take the bait because I wasn't sure but that text made the **** crystal clear at that point and it was then I decided she was gone get this **** somehow someway

Idc if she said she had dreams about swallowing my load all week, that's your cousin/main n_'s BM, you can't be thinking with your D there.

You can keep trying to justify your actions w/ the "seduced me" rhetoric and make yourself feel better with the, "why he only mad at me? Aight well F it then" talk, but the reality is... you a h0e as n_ b

Last edited:

What you mean I didn't have to acknowledge it? She questioned my manhood saying I had a Lil **** and couldn't ****...But before that she was throwing hints in person but i didn't take the bait because I wasn't sure but that text made the **** crystal clear at that point and it was then I decided she was gone get this **** somehow someway
laugh.gif

It was a hate f---.

You a wild dude

Last edited:

well.....
You still didn't have to acknowledge it, and if your intentions were honest, what do you care if she questions your manhood???
but disregard as the last sentence in your response tells me everything I need to know :lol:
I mean all im really saying is ya'll didn't have to try to cover it up with good intentions as a motive and it turned into something else, it's clear from the jump you both knew what time it was

He fell right into the trap , horny bastard . You could've swerve the weird dream part knowing damn well , that's your cousin girl . And let me get this straight , after she told you all this , still went by the crib & "check on the kids ? "
I'm not judging you bro , but this may turn out pretty bad

[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji] Fell right for the trap...I'm not worried about banging with the ***** if it came to that, what I'm worried about is him getting out and telling my *****...THAT'S when **** gone get real and I know it's coming...That's truthfully my only concern, keep my ***** outta this cuz she don't need to know [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] laughing but VERY serious

Somethings you do you supposed to take the grave. This is one of them.
It never happened..
Everyone got skeletons in they closet

This why I don't trust anyone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom