Confessions

I feel like in the past let's say 2 years or so I've developed a really adversarial personality. I expect the world to wrong me for some reason and I'm so prepared for when it does that I can't even recognize when the world is smiling at me, so to speak.

I need to lighten up. I just don't know how.

I used to feel like the world was wronging me.
Like there was a constant dark cloud looming above me.

But i came to the realization that i was doing it to myself.
Brewing my own storm. Being pessimistic about many things.

It occured to me that happiness is not like some treasure that you search for. Or something that you stumble upon when fate deems that you are ready.

Happiness is something that you have to create.
Something that you deserve.

The fact that you recognize that you have to be better is great.

It occured to me that happiness is not like some treasure that you search for. Or something that you stumble upon when fate deems that you are ready.

I'm realizing that now. Therein lies the hard part. Being proactive has never been a strong point of mine. Im working on it and certainly am better than I was before but I have a long ways to go.

I'm realizing that now. Therein lies the hard part. Being proactive has never been a strong point of mine. Im working on it and certainly am better than I was before but I have a long ways to go.
Small steps first.

Gonna take a hiatus from all social media, NT included. I really wanna knock this semester outta the park.

See you boys Dec. 23rd.

Gonna take a hiatus from all social media, NT included. I really wanna knock this semester outta the park.

See you boys Dec. 23rd.

Right behind you chief.....but after Saturday.

Got some cleansing of self to do again

But work hard fam, nothing less

Anyone done EMDR treatment via a Psyciatrist?
Mine has told me we will be doing it as a last ditch effort before he puts me on a pension.
I cant recall the trauma from 7rs ago so i cant see how it will work or how ill even be able to co operate on the first session. He said hes seen high success results, but i diubt its going to work on me. Im cool with that, i just need him to put me on a pension so this 7yr hold on my life can be over and i can move on and suffer and cure myself without all this constant disruption to my mind.
But be cool to hear if anyone has done it and found it useless also.

Whatever you're going through will get better in time. The trick is to accepting that time itself takes time. And when it passes, it will have seemed like no time at all. See it through fam; you come out better on the other side if you do. 

Whatever you're going through will get better in time. The trick is to accepting that time itself takes time. And when it passes, it will have seemed like no time at all. See it through fam; you come out better on the other side if you do. 

Oh, I'm good now. I just had to take a mean ****.

Last edited:
I wish I wasn't so into being with somebody and could actually feel content being on my own.

Last edited:
I wish I wasn't so into being with somebody and could actually feel content being on my own.

Why do you feel the need to be with someone? Is it to the point that you will be with someone that you don't care about or doesn't care about you?

Why do you feel the need to be with someone? Is it to the point that you will be with someone that you don't care about or doesn't care about you?

Never end up being with someone i dont care about. Always end up caring about boys who dont care about me. :smh:

Try being almost 25 and still haven't had my first relationship / kiss yet. I have all this love to share with someone but this world cold af :smh:. I'm literally that guy that sits at a table for 4 and eats a meal for 2 by myself [emoji]128517[/emoji].

Try being almost 25 and still haven't had my first relationship / kiss yet. I have all this love to share with someone but this world cold af :smh:. I'm literally that guy that sits at a table for 4 and eats a meal for 2 by myself [emoji]128517[/emoji].

been there, do that almost every other night.

dude, you are honestly lucky in the end because your heart hasnt been tainted by the coldness of others.

when you love its gonna be so real for you.

You serious? Brah I'm ugly as **** and still pulling something every now and then.

Where do you try to find chicks? School, public, online, etc?

And yeah you're lucky you haven't felt the pain that is love. **** sucks mi amigo.

Last edited:
You serious? Brah I'm ugly as **** and still pulling something every now and then.

Where do you try to find chicks? School, public, online, etc?

And yeah you're lucky you haven't felt the pain that is love. **** sucks mi amigo.

Y'all keep saying I'm lucky but the hurt is going to be even worse

Anyone done EMDR treatment via a Psyciatrist?
Mine has told me we will be doing it as a last ditch effort before he puts me on a pension.
I cant recall the trauma from 7rs ago so i cant see how it will work or how ill even be able to co operate on the first session. He said hes seen high success results, but i diubt its going to work on me. Im cool with that, i just need him to put me on a pension so this 7yr hold on my life can be over and i can move on and suffer and cure myself without all this constant disruption to my mind.
But be cool to hear if anyone has done it and found it useless also.
Had an adolescent client paticipate in EMDR. Long story short we found out his elder brother was crossing personal boundaries while sleeping in same room. Explained a lot of his acting out in public behaviors... Hopefully you find answers in your journey yo [emoji]9996[/emoji]️

I was in a similar position. For me I just needed to do 3 things: loosen up, take chances, and become a little less invested.

I'm by no means a player, and I regret not figuring things out when I was younger, but just know that it's all yours for the taking.

edit: I guess I should've asked first -- what is the hold up for you? Are you looking for the one off the bat? You can't live the player life because you object to it morally, or you don't think you could do it, or what?

Last edited:
Confession. I am a functioning alcoholic. My job rarely ever suffers from my binge drinking and I'm 2nd best from this past years new hires as far as performance, which is a fairly huge gap past myself. I'm not proud because I know I'm digging my grave. Usually have 30??? Drinks a week. I've had 5 32oz craftbeers today which clock in at like 8%. I hate it but I feel like it's a lifestyle.

Back
Top Bottom