Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

I would trade my Jordan 3 88's for these COLE/ELOC DB3's...size 10 for size 10 anyone interested???

I hope they stop giving people a second pair for something so insignificant
Insignificant? What if you got a pair of 11s with an upside down jumpman and on the heel it read 32 instead of 23?
Dont think youd be too happy.

dude, nike makes production errors from time to time. those "errors" can make the shoe more valuable over time.

think about how the J O R D A N DMP XIs dropped... now they are collector's items.

the COLE is barely noticeable to many... they don't even know its on the shoe so yes, its insignificant.

Now you have people doubling up for retail by taking advantage of nike (cant blame them) finding a "correct" pair when you have many more that would settle for whatever pair they can get. classic case of the rich get richer.

+1

glad someone came out and said it

I would def trade 2 pair of 88s for these
or two pair of Lebron EXTs for that matter.. economically speaking

thank god i have both 88s and these so i dont have to choose, in addition to 01 black cements. im going to UNDS these Saturday for a meetup/party

Did anyone else not get a coupon code for their "ELOC" pair?

I got a 15% discount on my pair after reading the stories, and mine didn't come with that ELOC business. lol Shoutout to Lindsey, you sweet and sexy *** phone operator you! :smokin

you found someone to take 88's and a little cash>

damn, i need to find these people
Haha yeah man, I was stoked! I remember me and you were in the same boat with the whole 10.5 situation when rd came around hope you can cop a pair!

Last edited:
88s plus light cash sounds even to me.

That's what I did.

tumblr_melkgxAETs1rmdjjno1_400.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom