Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

well the guy with the kat williams pic was supposed to b getting back with us, since no one heard. maybe its bad news...i cudnt believe they were giving out replacement pairs

LMAO at these responses 
roll.gif

but forreal, if anyone can confirm nike sending a replacement DB3 that would be most beneficial

I asked if there were any replacements available for a swap and jenifer told me no. I can post the email if needed. But who really knows... Maybe some ppl got lucky and some didn't.

^^^did u originally ask for a replacement? or did they offer that as a potential option?

They offered me the option to return them and I just asked if it were possible to swap from the cancelled orders and according to Jen there is nothing left..

I'd expect that if the customer requested but some ppl, or at least one person (guy with Kat Williams avatar), were offered that option as a conclusion but we have yet to hear how it turned out

well the guy with the kat williams pic was supposed to b getting back with us, since no one heard. maybe its bad news...i cudnt believe they were giving out replacement pairs
This thread fell off my radar due to Bron Bron fiasco...

Here is what happened on my 3 pairs of size 10's that I got.  All 3 pairs had different outcomes.

Note that 1 was from NTSF the other 2 were from NDC.

NTSF Pair
  • Chatted with a Nike rep on release day about "ELOC"
  • Said I would hear back in a few days.
  • 3 business days pass and I chat back in to request an update.
  • Got an email a few hours later saying that they have requested a size 10.5 replacement pair for me (Also got a 20% off code)
  • Received shipping confirmation several days later for the 10.5 along with instructions to donate the defective pair to a goodwill store or charity
  • 10.5 arrives.
  • Ended up keeping the ELOC size 10
  • Happy AF
NDC Pair #1
  • Chatted with online rep on Monday.
  • Said I would hear back in a few days.
  • 5 business days pass so I contact Nike again.
  • Got an email back  stating that I have a choice to replace my size 10 with either a 10.5 or 9.5
  • Chose another 10.5
  • Jennifer says that the warehouse will ship the pair to her in Oregon for her inspection, then ship them out to me (completely different from NTSF pair)
  • Get shipping confirmation.
  • Package arrives and its an empty box with a return label.
  • I call Jennifer back and cancelled the request
  • Received a 20% off code.
NDC Pair #2
  • Chatted with an online rep on Thursday.
  • Said I would hear back in a few days
  • Got a call a few hours later telling me that I can return the shoes or receive a discount code.
  • Said there were no more replacement pairs.
  • Received a 20% off code.

Last edited:
So did you donate that pair yet?

reading is fundamental

NTSF Pair
•Chatted with a Nike rep on release day about "ELOC"
•Said I would hear back in a few days.
•3 business days pass and I chat back in to request an update.
•Got an email a few hours later saying that they have requested a size 10.5 replacement pair for me (Also got a 20% off code)
•Received shipping confirmation several days later for the 10.5 along with instructions to donate the defective pair to a goodwill store or charity
•10.5 arrives.
•Ended up keeping the ELOC size 10
•Happy AF

Back
Top Bottom