Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

I would trade my Jordan 3 88's for these COLE/ELOC DB3's...size 10 for size 10 anyone interested???
I would too but I doubt many people would take that offer. I'll just keep my 88s and hope for 88 BCIIIs to drop so I have tradebait if I miss out!

View media item 531688
Welcome to the family. Only 3s I want now are the DTRT,White Flips, BHMs, 88BC3s (if they ever drop) and another pair of 88 WC3S.
Your current collection plus the CGs are the only IIIs worth copping so far imo. Nice collection.

Yah I am still hoping for those 88 BCIIIs

if jb wanted to make a shoe that would get hype they could just bring these out as a gr without the 3m, pattern, and same sole and lower midsole as fire reds, boom you have toro 3s as the kiddies would dub them, instant black/red 11 numbers sellout

Last restock was tue 7/9/2013 about 1pm here, which would be 7pm eastern.
this was the link, obviously doesn't work now, but I did save the page offline for reference.

Last edited:
CDPs were definitely better than the 2011s, but the paint chipping was annoying. Hope they can get things right with N/A and better quality next time...I hope...lol...

Last edited:
Has anyone had any luck getting a replacement from nike for their "ELOC" pair?
I just want to see if i made the right decision taking the 20% instead of waiting for nike to find a replacement...

Has anyone had any luck getting a replacement from nike for their "ELOC" pair?
I just want to see if i made the right decision taking the 20% instead of waiting for nike to find a replacement...

seems so far only a few people got a replacement.

actually 2 on NT

so when is the restock?
I would guess they would do a limited restock with 39 other shoes like last time. 2 times in a row on Tuesdays @ 7pm est. My best guess is first Tuesday of September? Either way even the red iv grade school is already on clearance, they must be making room for something big.

They emailed me saying they could not "locate" a replacement pair and I wrote back asking if it were possible to receive a pair from the cancelled orders but no response yet. Who knows tho.

Back
Top Bottom