Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

My pair is kinda weird. On 95% of the right shoe is COLE and 5% says ELOC on the inner side. And the left shoe it's all ELOC. I have a size 10.
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

My pair is kinda weird. On 95% of the right shoe is COLE and 5% says ELOC on the inner side. And the left shoe it's all ELOC. I have a size 10. :stoneface: :smh:

Haha. They really didn't have any QC at all on these size 10 and 10.5. :smh:

On the brightside, It's not something noticeable unless your closely inspecting it and the shoes are still clean.

Haha. They really didn't have any QC at all on these size 10 and 10.5.
mean.gif

On the brightside, It's not something noticeable unless your closely inspecting it and the shoes are still clean.
That's the thing man, I'm just happy to have a pair at all. It's just a little bothersome
tired.gif

Might be the only one on here but I actually like the "ELOC" print on my left shoe. I feel like it adds a nice contrast to the right shoe.

At least those are tags on the inside of the shoe, rather than the ELOC, but still...the whole point of these shoes is to honor the kids who designed them. I understand that a lot of the people buying the shoes don't care, but since they're a shoe dedicated to a specific kid, I wish Nike would take a little more care in making sure the names are correct.

Last edited:
*Clears Throat* so someone said the re release of the DB 3s would be sometime this week.....hmmmmm where are they now? I guess that source wasn't so hot

HAVE YOU BEEN CHECKING SINCE HE SAID THAT ALL THAT TIME AGO? FORGOT ALL ABOUT THAT

:lol:

Hell yea I been checking sadly tho lol...... Lol I know y'all gone clown me I just don't feel like paying 500 for a pair of jays I'm Just not gone do it. I'll trade for them and maybe 200

Welcome to the family. Only 3s I want now are the DTRT,White Flips, BHMs, 88BC3s (if they ever drop) and another pair of 88 WC3S.
nice, I myself just need the 88s have just about all of them besides DTRTs but have no desire for them whatsoever

*Clears Throat* so someone said the re release of the DB 3s would be sometime this week.....hmmmmm where are they now? I guess that source wasn't so hot
lmfao. i remember one of them said their source came from high up and were never wrong... or something like that

Back
Top Bottom