Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

damn imagine if nike produced like 200k of these
laugh.gif
doesnt hurt to dream doe right
No way they'd take those kind of loses, it's a good cause, it's good pr, but they still trying to make money. Especially giving the re release run on the db their doing...

This site will crash, guaranteed. It semi-crashed for DB6 release. I expect full crash a la Yeezy 2 tweet.

Pretty messed up that no other big retailer is getting anything good. Everyones going to be on Nike.

Last edited:
MAAANNN, yes it does. I woke up morning feeling GREEAAATTTTTT!!! I still have to try and get my lil brother a pair online tho. 

MAAANNN, yes it does. I woke up morning feeling GREEAAATTTTTT!!! I still have to try and get my lil brother a pair online tho. 

No way they'd take those kind of loses, it's a good cause, it's good pr, but they still trying to make money. Especially giving the re release run on the db their doing...

How would they be taking a loss. If anything they made their money on the initial release and if JB were smart they would make a good amount of these to capitalize on the hype of everyone thinking they are going to sell a pair of these for a stack.

How would they be taking a loss. If anything they made their money on the initial release and if JB were smart they would make a good amount of these to capitalize on the hype of everyone thinking they are going to sell a pair of these for a stack.
Look for Cole Johanson’s limited edition Air Jordan 3 Retro on July 20 at Nike.com and in Nike retail locations across the US. All proceeds benefit the Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Foundation and the young patients who need it most.

nike doesnt profit off doernbecher releases doernbechers childrens hospital does

Lol I'm in the same exact situation just need to try to get two pairs for my two bros online on top of the two I already have. A brother can have hope can't he?

If you think Nike doesn't make anything off of these you had better check your alarm clock cause you are dreaming.

Look for Cole Johanson’s limited edition Air Jordan 3 Retro on July 20 at Nike.com and in Nike retail locations across the US. All proceeds benefit the Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Foundation and the young patients who need it most.

nike doesnt profit off doernbecher releases doernbechers childrens hospital does
View media item 503835

If you think Nike doesn't make anything off of these you had better check your alarm clock cause you are dreaming.
If you mean Nike makes a profit indirectly, yeah of course. The hype train just fuels the brand to gain profit. But directly? No not at all. If they were caught cheating the money earned for the Doernbecher hospital it would be over for them b

If you mean Nike makes a profit indirectly, yeah of course. The hype train just fuels the brand to gain profit. But directly? No not at all. If they were caught cheating the money earned for the Doernbecher hospital it would be over for them b

Oh ok...

:smh:

People need to know the difference between profit, break-even, and loss if they are truly dumb enough to think Nike losses anything from DBs, their greatest marketing scheme after paying the banned fines. And that is without including a tax-write off

Last edited:

Not for once do I think Nike send them all of the proceeds.

And if they do its a tax write off regardless, so if JB were smart they'd make a good amount of these.

Back
Top Bottom