CONFIRMED EA 50% JULY 30- JULY 31 FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS!!

YAYYYYY LOOKS LIKE IM GETIN MY LEBRON PS AND SUM 24/7 FINALLY
pimp.gif

i heard about champs friends and family and nike factory stores friends and family but so far i have no confirmation on the 50% at FL and FA...... 2 of my FL boys told me there managers mentioned it thou.... (btw they work at 2 different FL's)

i heard about champs friends and family and nike factory stores friends and family but so far i have no confirmation on the 50% at FL and FA...... 2 of my FL boys told me there managers mentioned it thou.... (btw they work at 2 different FL's)

Its not this week, but I am hearing next week.

We are notified 2 days in advance of when the 50% is falling.

Its not this week, but I am hearing next week.

We are notified 2 days in advance of when the 50% is falling.

2 different managers and our district manager told me that there is DEFINITELY gonna be a FTL EA on July 30-31

2 different managers and our district manager told me that there is DEFINITELY gonna be a FTL EA on July 30-31

July 30-31st huh???
85e25bd44e74c83954ea95035166cfe4d04856e_r.gif
Pulls Out Spread Sheet...

Wh..Wait... Why did you edit the title to say 2nd week of August, have you gotten some other information???

July 30-31st huh???
85e25bd44e74c83954ea95035166cfe4d04856e_r.gif
Pulls Out Spread Sheet...

Wh..Wait... Why did you edit the title to say 2nd week of August, have you gotten some other information???

My connect at Footaction told me today he thinks its next weekend but he wont know for sure till next week. I hope its not till middle of August, im broke as a joke right now

My connect at Footaction told me today he thinks its next weekend but he wont know for sure till next week. I hope its not till middle of August, im broke as a joke right now

yea its that weekend.. goin to cop kobe blackouts and milesdavis or air max 90 infarded

Back
Top Bottom