CONFIRMED EA 50% JULY 30- JULY 31 FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS!!

Just because we are ALLLL hoping that Infrareds are a go on the 50....Im sure they wont be....

Question to FT/FA employees....are they currently excluded from the standard 30%?

I know they are up on Swoosh but full price so just wondering......

Just because we are ALLLL hoping that Infrareds are a go on the 50....Im sure they wont be....

Question to FT/FA employees....are they currently excluded from the standard 30%?

I know they are up on Swoosh but full price so just wondering......

With the 50% off how do you go about getting this discount? Is there a printable coupon or a discount code that can be used online? Or is only if you have a hook up at the store to get this discount? Thanks guys!

With the 50% off how do you go about getting this discount? Is there a printable coupon or a discount code that can be used online? Or is only if you have a hook up at the store to get this discount? Thanks guys!

generally just gotta know someone willing to hook you up......everytime i go to my local footlocker and champs during these promotions i make sure to take care of the person who is hooking me up IE a few dollars on the side my friend....just basically went and asked the first time and wasnt told no but thats what you get when you spend money at your local spots

generally just gotta know someone willing to hook you up......everytime i go to my local footlocker and champs during these promotions i make sure to take care of the person who is hooking me up IE a few dollars on the side my friend....just basically went and asked the first time and wasnt told no but thats what you get when you spend money at your local spots

Still no confirmation on my end.. but lets hope this is true! 100% sure the AM 90 won't be a go. I hope the Jordan citrus 9's are a GO.

Still no confirmation on my end.. but lets hope this is true! 100% sure the AM 90 won't be a go. I hope the Jordan citrus 9's are a GO.

OK BEFORE EVERYONE CONTINUES!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE NO HOOKUPS OF ANY KIND............. PLEASE KNOW THE MOD WILL LOCK THE ROOM.... JUST MAKING IT KNOWN.....

(EA 50% ARE FOR EMPLOYEES ONLY!!! HOW YOU GO ABOUT IT IS YOUR BUSINESS NOT THE BOARD.... EVERYTIME YOU MENTION A NAME OR STORE ETC YOU JUST MIGHT BE GETTING SOMEONE FIRED ETC)

@COMPTON781- SINCE U JUST GOT HIRED YOU HAVE NO PAYCHECK STUB SO NO 50% FOR U UNLESS U COP FROM UR STORE ONLY

OK BEFORE EVERYONE CONTINUES!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE NO HOOKUPS OF ANY KIND............. PLEASE KNOW THE MOD WILL LOCK THE ROOM.... JUST MAKING IT KNOWN.....

(EA 50% ARE FOR EMPLOYEES ONLY!!! HOW YOU GO ABOUT IT IS YOUR BUSINESS NOT THE BOARD.... EVERYTIME YOU MENTION A NAME OR STORE ETC YOU JUST MIGHT BE GETTING SOMEONE FIRED ETC)

@COMPTON781- SINCE U JUST GOT HIRED YOU HAVE NO PAYCHECK STUB SO NO 50% FOR U UNLESS U COP FROM UR STORE ONLY

This is needed.... Not sure what I really even want.

RevGrape95s, IIs, LeBron7s .....
eyes.gif

Guess Ill just have to wait for the list

This is needed.... Not sure what I really even want.

RevGrape95s, IIs, LeBron7s .....
eyes.gif

Guess Ill just have to wait for the list

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Why wouldn't Air Max 90s be a go?  It's not like they're limited or anything.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Paging Dr. Supa....

Dr. Supa your needed in the eastern wing :8
do you know which FL, FA or Champs can find some employee can let me get 50% discount?

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Paging Dr. Supa....

Dr. Supa your needed in the eastern wing :8
do you know which FL, FA or Champs can find some employee can let me get 50% discount?

Hi can someone help me out? ... I'm not from the States, but will be visiting this Saturday

1) Employee Appreciation, does that mean only employees' and friends and relatives exclusively?

2) What kinds of exclusions can I expect?

Thanks in advance !

Hi can someone help me out? ... I'm not from the States, but will be visiting this Saturday

1) Employee Appreciation, does that mean only employees' and friends and relatives exclusively?

2) What kinds of exclusions can I expect?

Thanks in advance !

Originally Posted by AirAzn

It just released thats why, + they would have no problem selling it for retail price. I would say 98% of store managers say no, the 2% .. well you may be in luck

Back
Top Bottom