CONFIRMED EA 50% JULY 30- JULY 31 FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS!!

Email came out to officially confirm the event this weekend still no exclusion list for any of the stores, will probably drop late Wed, or early Thursday. Good luck to all

Email came out to officially confirm the event this weekend still no exclusion list for any of the stores, will probably drop late Wed, or early Thursday. Good luck to all

My bday is August 1st. I'm going HAM!
  I remember being able to take 9 pairs of shoes off the wall and get 50% off with no problem, they knew what I was coming for
laugh.gif

I need some freshwater/mint am 95, maybe citrus IX, penny atlantics, eggplant foams, Black/red griffey 2 gd, neon am 95 etc

I remember being able to take 9 pairs of shoes off the wall and get 50% off with no problem, they knew what I was coming for
laugh.gif

I need some freshwater/mint am 95, maybe citrus IX, penny atlantics, eggplant foams, Black/red griffey 2 gd, neon am 95 etc

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

laugh.gif

denzel_intro.jpg

My man.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

laugh.gif

denzel_intro.jpg

My man.
smokin.gif

Locked due to too many people violating the NO BUY/SELL rule.

This thread will remain closed. The announcement has been made. No need to keep it open for further violations to occur. If you need to post your pickups,please use the sneaker showcase forum.

Locked due to too many people violating the NO BUY/SELL rule.

This thread will remain closed. The announcement has been made. No need to keep it open for further violations to occur. If you need to post your pickups,please use the sneaker showcase forum.

Back
Top Bottom