CONFIRMED EA 50% JULY 30- JULY 31 FOOTLOCKER, FOOTACTION, CHAMPS!!

Originally Posted by AirAzn

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Still no confirmation on my end.. but lets hope this is true! 100% sure the AM 90 won't be a go. I hope the Jordan citrus 9's are a GO.

Why wouldn't Air Max 90s be a go?  It's not like they're limited or anything.
It just released thats why, + they would have no problem selling it for retail price. I would say 98% of store managers say no, the 2% .. well you may be in luck

ijapino, you need to come in here and make your huge no buying and selling speech and do it daily and rather then lock the thread, just ban whoever does it.

ijapino, you need to come in here and make your huge no buying and selling speech and do it daily and rather then lock the thread, just ban whoever does it.

mYKiCkZArEaG21- my dude,I didn't get hired at footlocker..dtb00201 got the job at kids footlocker

mYKiCkZArEaG21- my dude,I didn't get hired at footlocker..dtb00201 got the job at kids footlocker

Comet 95s (if big homie can get my size from another location), Deions, San Fran Carns, and another pair (3rd) of Orange Bos for me.

Citrus IXs if they not excluded.

Couple stores still got freshwater Griffs and purple foams in random sizes. May clean house on those.

Infareds, and Reebok easy tones are no-nos. Confirmed so far.

Comet 95s (if big homie can get my size from another location), Deions, San Fran Carns, and another pair (3rd) of Orange Bos for me.

Couple stores still got freshwater Griffs and purple foams in random sizes. May clean house on those.

just got home, and one of my boys works at a local champs, bout to see if he can hook me up. i seen infrared AM 90s there today, might see if he can pull some strings and get me those and either a wade/rose jersey too..hmm..im liking this lol

just got home, and one of my boys works at a local champs, bout to see if he can hook me up. i seen infrared AM 90s there today, might see if he can pull some strings and get me those and either a wade/rose jersey too..hmm..im liking this lol

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Infrareds are excluded? 
ohwell.gif

I will just get them at the regular discount so $68 for a pair isn't bad but Griffey GD's for $70 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Infrareds are excluded? 
ohwell.gif

I will just get them at the regular discount so $68 for a pair isn't bad but Griffey GD's for $70 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom