Confirmed Jordan 6 "hare” Push out to June 2020? $190

Still a 6 yes. A molested 6. IMO. I gots ta have Nike Air that’s just me. I wish I liked the jumpman air logo but I hate it to the point to where I can’t rock it on 3-6. Always been that way for me and it’s not changing now unfortunately for me.

I wish I wasn’t so hardcore about it. I love everything else.
You and me both. I don’t understand why it doesn’t seem to bother most people yet I legit can’t even wear them because of the logo.
I love 6s. Grateful to have the infrareds, maroons, social status, reflections and TS. I would love to be able to collect/wear more pairs.
Tbh I might even be ok with a blank heel. Definitely would prefer that to the current offering.

You and me both. I don’t understand why it doesn’t seem to bother most people yet I legit can’t even wear them because of the logo.
I love 6s. Grateful to have the infrareds, maroons, social status, reflections and TS. I would love to be able to collect/wear more pairs.
Tbh I might even be ok with a blank heel. Definitely would prefer that to the current offering.
Good to see someone else that feels this way. We are in a vast minority. I’m an engineer also maybe that’s no coincidence lol I’m also grateful to recently have copped the wc4, what the 4, fire red 5, metallic 5, infrared 6, maroon 6, roc 6, ss 6 all with Nike Air. Oh yeah and the am 95 4 even though it has a small Nike Air. The return of Nike Air is the main reason I even came back to the shoe game honestly.

I would be thrilled to see every 3-6 get Nike Air for every single release OG and retro + cw as the shoe was designed for that but it will never happen. I’m just glad to see them do it when they do it means I can rock it!

I was all in on these at first but now idk if i’ll even bother with these.. The jumpman on the back really just killed off a lot of my liking for them. Nike Air in that color woulda been off the chain lol. Idk, I think I might be out.. Too many other shoes I needa go back and grab or double up on.

With all this energy my fellow sneakerhead putting into not liking a shoe because of a logo i hope you all put that same energy into going to the polls and vote this is very important if not this may infect me you and our love one in the future we don't need four more yrs of this orange man he gone have us living like a poor 3rd world country

Last edited by a moderator:

Good to see someone else that feels this way. We are in a vast minority. I’m an engineer also maybe that’s no coincidence lol I’m also grateful to recently have copped the wc4, what the 4, fire red 5, metallic 5, infrared 6, maroon 6, roc 6, ss 6 all with Nike Air. Oh yeah and the am 95 4 even though it has a small Nike Air. The return of Nike Air is the main reason I even came back to the shoe game honestly.

I would be thrilled to see every 3-6 get Nike Air for every single release OG and retro + cw as the shoe was designed for that but it will never happen. I’m just glad to see them do it when they do it means I can rock it!

All these posts amounted to were an opportunity for you both to share what sneakers you have lol.
spare us the humble bragging next time and just PM

I too prefer the NA over the Jumpman, when we’re talking about spots that were originally NA but were changed to the Jumpman. So on the tongue of 1s, and on the back of 3-6. On all these spots, the NA just fills those spaces better spatially than the thinner Jumpman. But with that being said, I’m old enough to remember what seemed like a 10-15 year period when the only choice we had was a Jumpman, so I’m not that damn picky, and a dope colorway is a dope colorway. So if I know a colorway I love on a pair will never NOT come with a Jumpman, I’m not going to pass up on it due to a detail that isn’t the end of the world IMO. And to be honest, three of my favorite pair of Jordan’s of all time, the Columbia 4s, Oreo 4s, and Bling 4s (only released in 2000, the original “Pure Money” and superior to the “Pure Money” IMO) all have and have always only had the Jumpman, and I wouldn’t have them any other way.

I too prefer the NA over the Jumpman, when we’re talking about spots that were originally NA but were changed to the Jumpman. So on the tongue of 1s, and on the back of 3-6. On all these spots, the NA just fills those spaces better spatially than the thinner Jumpman. But with that being said, I’m old enough to remember what seemed like a 10-15 year period when the only choice we had was a Jumpman, so I’m not that damn picky, and a dope colorway is a dope colorway. So if I know a colorway I love on a pair will never NOT come with a Jumpman, I’m not going to pass up on it due to a detail that isn’t the end of the world IMO. And to be honest, three of my favorite pair of Jordan’s of all time, the Columbia 4s, Oreo 4s, and Bling 4s (only released in 2000, the original “Pure Money” and superior to the “Pure Money” IMO) all have and have always only had the Jumpman, and I wouldn’t have them any other way.
You’re talking 4s that had the leather wings and heel. I definitely agree these kinda work even with the jumpman. That’s because the designers back in 99 were perceptive enough to realize that doing the laziest possible thing and simply swapping out the logo wouldn’t work (or so they thought). The change toward all leather and single color upper makes a world of difference with those colorways. I don’t consider those to be the same shoe though. But yea obviously the swap out actually does work for the masses now but things were way different back then.

Babies usually cry when they don’t get what they want. I like that shoes that originally had NA now have NA but I’m not crying that tour yellow’s , cool grey‘s, toro’s, or black laser 4s should have NA. There are great shoes that don’t include NA and never did. How can you even see the Jumpman with them on feet? Y’all really need to relax.

I like these a lot, but i don’t want to spend retail on them. I’ll probably hold off and see if i can grab them later in the summer on sale

Babies usually cry when they don’t get what they want. I like that shoes that originally had NA now have NA but I’m not crying that tour yellow’s , cool grey‘s, toro’s, or black laser 4s should have NA. There are great shoes that don’t include NA and never did. How can you even see the Jumpman with them on feet? Y’all really need to relax.
Great. You’re entitled to accept whatever they give you. I’m entitled to voice my opinion and express why I don’t. Win win. I’m not sure why it upsets you, especially when you’re already getting a product that’s good enough for you.

I like these a lot, but i don’t want to spend retail on them. I’ll probably hold off and see if i can grab them later in the summer on sale
Hope these hit discount but I doubt it.. everything been selling out lately, even them plain purple n white 4s soldout.... smh

Hope these hit discount but I doubt it.. everything been selling out lately, even them plain purple n white 4s soldout.... smh

I doubt these hit discount, resellers have been buying up everything and setting market prices... kinda reminds me of 2011-2014 all over again. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if Nike/JB cut quantities produced to build up brand value again so they can successfully push retail price increases across the board like they did in 2015 when most GRs got a price increase to $190.

Great. You’re entitled to accept whatever they give you. I’m entitled to voice my opinion and express why I don’t. Win win. I’m not sure why it upsets you, especially when you’re already getting a product that’s good enough for you.

Not upset at all. The Og’s are great colors that came a certain way and I’m cool with that just like the first crop of retros came a certain way and I’m cool with that. Be as anal as you want. More chances to get my pair come release day. Ifmore ppl were like you resellers would be out of a job

I personally would cop if these had Nike air, I feel that any silhouette that originally had Nike air should have Nike air. I hated the era when everything had a Jumpman logo instead. even the pure whites, black cats would have been copped if they had Nike air. especially since the 7s didn't have any Nike air branding originally except the insoles these would have been dope af with a Nike air to me. like what they could have been back in the day if it was an actual og 6 colorway.

Personally I love the move of ditching Nike air after MJ won his first chip.... Not once was Nike the reason I wanted Jordans. The GOAT literally built two brands. Jumpman Jumpman Jumpman

Personally I love the move of ditching Nike air after MJ won his first chip.... Not once was Nike the reason I wanted Jordans. The GOAT literally built two brands. Jumpman Jumpman Jumpman

Let’s not act like Nike didn’t have classic models like the AF 1, Dunk, and Blazer. You’re right that MJ did push them to another level though but they still had a lot going on as a brand.

Nah when I was young I wanted NIKE Air jordans not Jumpman jordans.

Back
Top Bottom