Confirmed Jordan 6 "hare” Push out to June 2020? $190

Wow, hit on SNKRS for the first time since DMP’s. I guess I am only allowed to get 6’s on there. Good way to start the day.

Unfortunately, I think that "retail seaon" has been put on pause for a minute. I'm worried for the upcoming XIV (cw rapidly growing on me).
the 14s growing on me and I’m sure ppl are silent about grabbing them , so Im gonna pre_order my L for that release lol

I see where you are coming from but it sucks they are pulling it when they had their record quarter. Obviously it seemed like amping up the numbers worked for them. I never saw an OG retro sit since 2015. It was never EASY to get any of the retros I went after. Black Metallic 5s I remember being pretty tough, but I got them, but still. The Fire Red 5 were deceptively easy to grab. I don't want the 11 Retro madness to start again because that just made sneaker fans look bad.

Oh, don’t get me wrong, in NO WAY am I saying this is good for us sneaker consumers. I LOVED retros sitting and getting discounts like my size 11 2016 Indiglo 14s and 2017 Bred 13s for around $150 each.

I think there is a saturation point for the market with that though and Nike/JB have historically corrected it by cutting quantities, building up brand value and then increasing quantities produced with a new, higher retail price. I think we are currently in the 1st phase of this process right now like we were around post-Concord 2011 and 2012.

How about when it comes to the stuff people want, like a long anticipated retro? You know, I don't want to jump through hoops or pay the extra to pre-order for the Fire Reds or the Carmines but I honestly think I might have to just to have a pair secured.
Ehhh I think everything selling out cuz stores closed. When **** is back to normal GRs go back to normal lol

the 14s growing on me and I’m sure ppl are silent about grabbing them , so Im gonna pre_order my L for that release lol
Those would have been a perfect colorway to drop in the Summer of 1999. That shoe seemed to be the first one in a while that they started to get more bold with colors again. I loved the 14 and seeing Mike ball in some of those colorways like the White/Black/Red traditional first release and those BEAUTIFUL white and reds from January of '99 would have been great. Those White/Reds would look PERFECT on Mike's feet.

Haha! The past few months and instant sellouts have people keeping their appreciation on certain cws on the down low trying to not hype up the shoe even more.

Thanks!
Favorite sneaker since I had them as a kid in '97 (picked them over Black/Red Jordan XII back then)
Black/Red XII were the first shoe I got with my first job. And yeah. It was those Nikes and Jordans that made me swallow my pride as a 16 year old and finally get my first job. Just walking into Footlocker back then was just like looking at all these things you WISH you could have had.

I just hope they didn't cut the numbers on the Fire Red 4s or the Carmines, do whatever you want to the other pairs coming in the meantime, but please give us enough of those. The limited quantities **** and that stuff turned a lot of people off.

I hate to say this but I think when releases are more limited, they tend to get more attention. Look at collabs like the Chunky Dunkys and essentially every TS Jordan that releases-if these were all GRs, I doubt they would get half the attention they do, even if they sold out on release day. Hell, people pay resale on some of these releases shortly after they release to hold and sell for a higher resale price afterwards (I.e. TS 1s in 2019 vs 2020). Nike/JB are in an interesting position since they can essentially manipulate the market and they do so cyclically and VERY carefully with their bread and butter (GR retros).

Smh these are selling out also ? I'm just gonna have to go to retail or bust scenario unless its an OG I really want. I'm not paying resale on these marginal retro+ colorways

Smh these are selling out also ? I'm just gonna have to go to retail or bust scenario unless its an OG I really want. I'm not paying resale on these marginal retro+ colorways
Only Retro + I would have really seen as a problem other than a limited drop or the DMP would be the 2000 Olympic 6. Those were awesome. If they brought those back with the exact colors from 2000 they'd be a problem.

One thing different is sneakers aren't being labeled as qs or ls like back in the day. You knew those would be limited. Seeing what happened with these, I have an awful feeling about the blue 3s next week since they were announced literally within 2 weeks of rd.

Finally was able to cop via JD Sports. Everytime I got to the checkout to confirm purchase, it put me back in the queue. Was able to finally get a confirmation via paypal lol

Only Retro + I would have really seen as a problem other than a limited drop or the DMP would be the 2000 Olympic 6. Those were awesome. If they brought those back with the exact colors from 2000 they'd be a problem.

I’m irritated we never got a proper “remastered” era retro of the Olympic 7s. Would love a new retro with the improved polyurethane midsole and peaks. Unfortunately, if they weren’t slated for this year, we’re probably looking at 2024 as the next retro (unless they want to release them next year with the rescheduled Tokyo Olympic Games).

3A87E8CF-2A56-4FF9-B8D4-D96E32F427E2.jpeg

Finally can give these a break 😂😂😂😂😂😂
One word bro: Jason Markk

I’m irritated we never got a proper “remastered” era retro of the Olympic 7s. Would love a new retro with the improved polyurethane midsole and peaks. Unfortunately, if they weren’t slated for this year, we’re probably looking at 2024 as the next retro (unless they want to release them next year with the rescheduled Tokyo Olympic Games).
That would be great. Waiting for this one too.

Grabbed a 10.5 from Snipes, $190 flat no tax or shipping. Almost checked out a pair from finishline too but was too slow trying to add my $15 off code

Since the Olympic games were pushed to 2021, the timing is right for either the Olympic 6 or 7 to be released as I believe both last dropped in 2012 if I'm not mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom