CONFIRMED: JORDAN OLYMPIC CELEBRATION PACK VII (with real pics)

sick.gif
alien.gif

I would cop if they didnt have random patches of color everywhere an tye dye laces?

But these? random color patches....tye dye laces??

Legit Check?????

I thought it was a joke when the first pics released.
But actual pics......Those are jus plain wack

What does Michael even think of this stuff anymore, does he have any say? He can't possibly approve of all this stuff anymore, I'm speechless

that is the most disgusting thing JB every put out and what they have been doing lately thats pretty bad to be able to say that 2008= ruining VI's and theVII's and I's if they keep those straps on them

Jordan Brand just continues their downward spiral into sneaker oblivion.
smh.gif

Only people I could imagine rockin these would be fans of the Grateful Dead.
laugh.gif

the VII is my 3rd fav shoes after the VI and V's, but i wouldnt cop these if they were on sale, half price or the last thing on earth. i like the whiteleather and black sudue thing but all that mutli colour design whatever it is killed it. thats for the pics.

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

What does Michael even think of this stuff anymore, does he have any say? He can't possibly approve of all this stuff anymore, I'm speechless
MJ doesn't care. Dude's all about money. It's apparent he knows what's coming out from his own company but does he care? I wouldimagine not as much as we'd all like to believe. He's got everything anybody could ever ask for.

As for the company itself, it is a travesty. I used to have the utmost respect for this company. Not anymore...
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom