CONFIRMED: JORDAN OLYMPIC CELEBRATION PACK VII (with real pics)

The one thing I never understood about Niketalk is this:

You were attracted to the allure and luster of Jordan footwear. They never asked you to buy their product. But once things do not go your way you jump ship.What's good with that?

I'm not a fan of the shoes, but I'll still purchase other Jordan Brand merchandise. For some kooked-up reason, we feel that we are entitled tosomething great, transcendent. You decided that what they are releasing now isn't integrity-worthy. Obviously, JB thinks otherwise. The man, himself, signsoff on these things. The same man who signed off on such great classics as the BC III, BC IV, FR V, Concord XI, etc.

It's cool to say you dislike their product, but to write the brand off is not fair.

maybe you have to see them in person to fully understand.
roll.gif

Im not even kidding you guys...But i would wear some fake VII's before i would wear those...JB..
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
and a little bit of
mad.gif

Originally Posted by eye see soles

You were attracted to the allure and luster of Jordan footwear. They never asked you to buy their product. But once things do not go your way you jump ship. What's good with that?

i can only speak for myself, but i'm not jumping ship. i've been with jordan...buying his shoes since 1985. even the first time around, ididn't buy the VI, VII, and VIII.

i thought that all of those shoes were ugly the first time around. now, as i've gotten older, i now do like some of the VI, VII, and VIII's. idon't expect to like everything

the brand puts out. i simply won't buy it. i'll only buy the shoes, clothes, etc. that do appeal to me. i can appreciate the chances that theytake, because they are bold

and more times than not you're going to fail...but at least they are trying to be different. however, all of that being said, the one thing that maymake me jump ship is the

quality. if the quality continues to go down...then i will definitely jump ship. i'm not going to pay inflated prices for quality i think is reallybad. also, if they continue to change

things on the look of OG jordans(the straps on I's...putting jumpmans where they don't belong, etc.), i will jump ship for that reason too. i'mgetting sick of them changing

shoes that were dear to me in the 80's and 90's. if it's not broke don't fix it. REMEMBER THAT, JB.

Well I guess I will have to get a new keyboard as I just threw up all over this one.

In all seriousness those are the absolute worst pair of Air Jordans that I have even seen in my entire life..

-Poor execution -TOO many clashing colors -RANDOM icey sole implementation -Tie Dye laces

Whoa.... I actually thought it was a joke at first
laugh.gif
. I must admit theVIs look 3X better, which are ehhhh.

wow these are so bad i can't even laugh at them...
they look like they came out of the dude selling the fakes van
i just might have to sneak the first person i see with these on wearing these is worse than getting a tattoo if the jumpman with "HYPEBEAST" writtenover it on your forehead
SMH

Maybe This is just a belated April Fools Joke. This just takes the Cake. I hope JB can Revive itself after this Release.
sick.gif

I HOPE!
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

copping 4 pairs all 2 re-sell, thanks Gentry, I will give you my lil sister when she hits legally
really dude not even funny about the sister part

Originally Posted by eye see soles

You were attracted to the allure and luster of Jordan footwear. They never asked you to buy their product. But once things do not go your way you jump ship. What's good with that?

I'm not a fan of the shoes, but I'll still purchase other Jordan Brand merchandise. For some kooked-up reason, we feel that we are entitled to something great, transcendent. You decided that what they are releasing now isn't integrity-worthy. Obviously, JB thinks otherwise. The man, himself, signs off on these things. The same man who signed off on such great classics as the BC III, BC IV, FR V, Concord XI, etc.

It's cool to say you dislike their product, but to write the brand off is not fair.

Uh, they havent been going our way for a long time now.

I literally laughed out loud when I opened the thread.

But I will admit, JB is still setting records and pushing boundaries. Ugly ones, but a record is a record. First those hideous hybrid Vs, now these? All I cando is laugh.

Back
Top Bottom