CONFIRMED: JORDAN OLYMPIC CELEBRATION PACK VII (with real pics)

indifferent.gif
i dont even fell the need to express my opinion

nah man, I WON'T BELIEVE IT.

SORRY JOERDAN, I'M NOT TRYING TO BRING UP THE PAST BUTTT

this looks like a Lu 4.99 lunch special.

It could look better with a black toebox, but even a black toebox won't fix thagod-awful garbage JB has been cooking up as of late, including these.
smh.gif

Worst jordans ever. If I see anybody wearing these I will either laugh in their face or slap them. It's sad to see what JB has become.

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

Originally Posted by eye see soles

The one thing I never understood about Niketalk is this:

You were attracted to the allure and luster of Jordan footwear. They never asked you to buy their product. But once things do not go your way you jump ship. What's good with that?

I'm not a fan of the shoes, but I'll still purchase other Jordan Brand merchandise. For some kooked-up reason, we feel that we are entitled to something great, transcendent. You decided that what they are releasing now isn't integrity-worthy. Obviously, JB thinks otherwise. The man, himself, signs off on these things. The same man who signed off on such great classics as the BC III, BC IV, FR V, Concord XI, etc.

It's cool to say you dislike their product, but to write the brand off is not fair.

Are brands people now? I understand not writing off a friend if he's having problems in his life, but we're talking about a massive multi-million dollar corporation. What has happened to JB is a very common situation in the fashion industry. THEY HAVE SOLD OUT. So yes, to write off the brand is fair when the quality, design and integrity have dissapeared. A loyal customer doesn't owe a brand anything when it stops making quality products. If anything, the brand owes its loyal customers.
It looks like they took the artwork from the VIIIs and slapped it on the VIIs in the most idiotic way possible.

JB loses me more and more everyday. Last thing I bought was the VIIIs.

Still, from your viewpoint, they have disintegrated in terms of quality, design, and integrity. I will give you quality, but to say they aren't asinnovative and fashion-forward as they have ever been is a slap to the designers' faces who slave over model-after-model every night, trying to keep thebrand current.

In the early 90s, the thing was the crazy colors; the late 90s, a more conservative tone was present; Now, it looks like things have swung back in a moreradical direction--just look at some of the stuff these kids, proclaimed hypebeasts, wear. The product that is being released today caters to that market.

I don't think the brand has fell off so much as we are not ready for change.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

eye see soles:
The one thing I never understood about Niketalk is this:

You were attracted to the allure and luster of Jordan footwear. They never asked you to buy their product. But once things do not go your way you jump ship. What's good with that?

I'm not a fan of the shoes, but I'll still purchase other Jordan Brand merchandise. For some kooked-up reason, we feel that we are entitled to something great, transcendent. You decided that what they are releasing now isn't integrity-worthy. Obviously, JB thinks otherwise. The man, himself, signs off on these things. The same man who signed off on such great classics as the BC III, BC IV, FR V, Concord XI, etc.

It's cool to say you dislike their product, but to write the brand off is not fair.
Screw that. It's not like Jordan Brand is putting out 10 nice products and 1 that's kind of... not so nice (like back in the day). Matter of fact, it's the exact opposite, maybe even worst. Instead of 10 nice products to 1 questionable product, they put out 10 terrible prodducts and 1 decent one.

I love Starbucks.

I have never drank alcohol in my life. Ever.

Suppose Starbucks decided to completely give up the coffee industry, and decided to start making theirselves an alcoholic beverage company. I'd be an idiot to say 'Well, I love Starbucks, so I guess I'll remain loyal to the brand, and I'll just start drinking alcohol now. Because I love Starbucks.'

That would be ******ed.

If the brand switches it's identity up... DRASTICALLY... then the consumers who don't like the new identity would be ******ed to continue being loyal.

Like said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There are a lot of consumers who think the III is one of the worst models, but I think they are amazing. Who's to say what is worst, but the consumer. For every 10 spizikes released, 1 person loves at least one, and 10 love all of them--that's just how itis.

To say that JB is trying to sell moonshine, or changing their identity, may be slightly off. If they are in the backwoods cooking up this bootlegmerchandise, hang me now. I just think that they are changing their image to cater to the consumer. A lot of JB product still sells out. Aside from thequality, a main reason why so many jays are still on shelves months after their release date is because JB inundates the market every month with a new colorwayor design. This goes for footwear and apparel.

There is a reason why JB sells out their retro within a matter of days, and has a hard time selling this new fusion stuff: people haven't accepted ityet. We, as humans, are not privy to change. It doesn't feel right. And since counterfeiters supposedly thought of this new stuff first, it seems likeJB is selling out. I just think it's a sign of the times. You don't have to like it. No one is forcing you to. I do think a lot of people will comearound soon.

Quality control is a major issue and must be improved.

Thats no ok...I jus get back from traveling all day and being on a plane...And i come home to this...JB this not ok at all terrible.

SMH...this feels like a dream...I know they cant keep retroing OG colorways but please atleast a colorway with the slightest touch of SIMPLICITY...

Yes these are pretty bad. I will have to agree with all of you. Are these just releasing in Barcelona or are they a general worldwide release? I am confusedand so are the kicks LOL...

I really dont believe that they would release something like those.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

terrible not even funny

My thoughts exactly.. Barcelona can keep these
laugh.gif
smh.gif
.. Every timeJB releases a shoes that isn't so popular with the majority crowd i try to look on the bright side and find something good about the shoe but i can'twith these
sick.gif
Straight [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Basura[/color]
smh.gif

JB---->
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom