CONFIRMED: JORDAN OLYMPIC CELEBRATION PACK VII (with real pics)

maybe they'll be sexy with beer goggles on.
roll.gif

I think these are pretty decent AHAHA Sikeeeee I guess JB is just giving us straight garbage! These look like you're local liqour store 7's haahah

hideous. and $175 for a seven. I mean if it was a hot colorway i'd probably pay $175 for a 7 but 175 for a 7 doesn't seem like you are getting your$'s worth. Fruity %%% colorways... DO YALL THINK GENTRY MIGHT BE GAY?????????????????????????????????

What I don't understand is why Nike doesn't have a division devoted to producing faithful, high quality retros for those who are willing to pay a fairprice for them. After all, they clearly have a division that does nothing but put out hideous looking, low quality crap.

r u serious????? what are those???

jordan might as well skip the jumpman and rock with this symbol..

JB and the current state of hiphop are in the same boat. They both have come to the realization that they can release any old garbage and ppl will buy it.

What The Jordans?

someone probably already said that but i didnt read the whole thread, those are gross, look like bodega sneakers

This really disappoints me. And the thing that ticks me off the most, is that Michael Jordan himself approved these shoes, as he does all Jordan Brandproducts. How could he let something like this happen to a beautiful shoe? It's a sad day...

Back
Top Bottom