Confirmed XX3 *edited*

I'll have to see a better picture. I'm not blown away or anything, but I didn't expect to be, either.

Thanks for the pic.

Quote:
If I'm not mistaken the Designer of all Designer, Tinker Hatfield designed these, so he has to share alot of the blame

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

those are the converse d-wade 2.0 with a ''23'' on the tongue. :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
JB is a wrap. |I
tired.gif

JB falling? They've fell off a long long time ago! I think it started with the XV.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
I miss the good ole' days no camp-outs for J's

gahhhhhhhhhhh :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
what the @#%$ are these??? :smh:
smh.gif
TeamWolfShirts
You must of been wearing a wolf shirt. Its powers are both a gift and a curse. You are young and took it's powers for granted

I like these a lot, best J since the xx's imo. They'll grow on ya..... can't wait to see some color pics of the final production.
Quote:
"The ink of a scholaris worth a thousand times morethan the blood of a martyr"....

Quote:
Thanks for sharing, but REALLY hope that isn't it.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

The new number shoe is different every year... You guys are sooooo wrapped up in retros that you think this is "ugly"... Don't forget that MOST of the other 22 models were thought to be "ugly" when they first came out now they are beasted over!!!!

What did you guys expect for the last shoe? did you expect it to be gold plated or something??? All the insiders said you'd be disappointed so why the high expectations anyhow??? Relax it's just a shoe... You don't like it, don't like it don't buy it... simple as that!!!!

People keep bashing Tinker for the design but look at the shoe, it's a totally different model and he brought new stuff to the table AGAIN. If you guys could do better you'd be making $150K+ a year designing for Nike or JB but you're not...
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

don't really like them ... but maybe with some nice colorways they could be nice

WE ARE ALL SO PISSED IS BECAUSE THIS SHOE IS SUPPOSED TO BRING CLOSURE TO THE JORDAN LINE. THIS IS IT, THE LAST GAME SHOE. WE WANTED SOMETHING THAT WAS REVOLUTIONARY REALLY. THATS WHAT WE WANTED. WE WANTED SOMETHING THAT HAD NEVER BEEN SEEN OR DONE BEFORE. WE WANTED PERFECTION. WE WANTED THE GREATEST LOOKING/PERFORMING SHOE OF ALL TIME. THAT IS WHAT WE EXPECT,

WE EXPECT THAT BECAUSE THIS IS THE GREATEST SHOE LINE OF ALL TIME. AND FOR IT TO FINISH OUT LIKE THIS IS SUCH A DISSAPPOINTMENT FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN WITH JORDAN BRAND THROUGHOUT THE YEARS, I DONT KNOW ABOUT ANYONE ELSE BUT I HAVE BEEN COUNTING DOWN THE YEARS TILL THIS SHOE SINCE I WAS 13 YEARS OLD. SAYING THIS WOULD BE THE GREATEST SHOE OF ALL TIME, IT HAS TO BE, BECAUSE IT MATCHES HIS JERSEY NUMBER, ITS HIM, 23 IS MICHAEL JORDAN.

FOR PEOPLE TO SIT HERE AND SAY WHY YOU MAD, ITS JUST A SHOE, YEAH IT IS JUST A SHOE, BUT WE HAVE COME TO EXPECT THIS TO BE THE GREATEST SHOE OF ALL TIME. AND IT COMES NOWHERE NEAR LIVING UP TO THAT. ITS NOT LIKE THIS SHOE IS UGLY BECUASE IT ENVOLOPE, IT LOOKS LIKE A PAIR OF IVERSONS. ITS BEEN DONE. IF THEY THINK SOME STUPID FINGER PRINT ON THE BACK IS GONNA SAVE THIS PIECE OF GARBAGE THEY ARE WRONG. WHO THE HELL IS GONNA PAY 230$ FOR THOSE.

REALLY THERE WILL BE NO CLOSURE TO THIS LINE IN JORDAN FANS HEARTS, WE WILL ALWAYS SAY DAMN THEY REALLY F'D THAT ONE UP, I WISH THEY HAD HAVE CLOSED OUT ON THE BEST SHOE OF ALL TIME. EVEN ONE OF THE BEST, THAT PICTURE THEIR DOESNT EVEN HAVE CLASSIC WRITTEN ON IT, ITS TERRIBLE.

Funny there's no Jumpman in that picture at all. Just the 23 on the tongue. I'd like to see some colored pics. I just don't see what makes these $230 shoes. :smh:
smh.gif
Dallas Cowboys​
6-1​

I just dont like the 23 patch. Besides that, I think the shoe will look great once there are real colors.
They call me hadoken because i'm down right, fierce

i don't know why people are so mad about these. i think they look good. what did you expect? and that's a serious question. i want someone to tell me what they expected outta the XX3s. how can you pass 100% judgment on a blurry, black n white picture with only 1 angle? they look pretty sick to me.

not to mention nobody but JB knows 100% what went into the shoe. what we do know is that JB did all they could to make these impossible to bootleg, and used no glue at all on them. some of the stitching has never even been done before. not only that, but apparently they tried to make it one of the most durable shoes to date. yeh, $230 is alot for these, but overall it seems like one of the best basketball sneakers ever.

with that said, props to tinker and gentry(!?) for makin a good shoe to end the series
THE WORLD IS YOURS​

i just realized... i don't see a jumpman on these from the angle...

"NIKE AIR"?... at least we can hope...
THE WORLD IS YOURS​

Back
Top Bottom