Confirmed XX3 *edited*

I think these are DEFINITELY a CLASSIC. I love the lines on this shoe. Very slick imo. That b&w image looks like the $230 limited J's to me. Think, tiits b&w so the midsole would be grey, the upper would be the univeristy blue, whats black is black and the toebox and tongue are white. Hopefully someone can photoshop that. Maybe i will. That part on the toe that reminds me of the III, to me, looks like it wraps arounds the medial side and is part of that structure on the back of the shoe. Just a guess. The more i look at this shoe, the more I like it. I cant wait to get more info on materials and see colors on this shoe. Awesome job Tinker.

This is just a black and white photo of the shoe, however this does not look good.

Very dissapointed, however $230 will be used in other good ways.

The front of the midsole looks very similar to that of the XX. So I guess when you add the front midsole of the XX and the front of the III you get the XX3. Should've seen it coming. :lol:
laugh.gif
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S
TEAM [Scrubs]

Real Recognize Real​

I like how the materials overlap each other where the laces begin. I also like how the tongue connects to the toebox seamlessly.

reminds me a little bit of the answer 8's with that side wall design, alittle bit too plain to be a Air Jordan though (IMO) especially for the last shoe in the line. I don't hate it, but not Wowed by it either. I do really want to see it in color and in person for that matter, I'm wondering if it has the IPS pods or what tech is in it....that is if it is the 23.

here are some additional colors that i made with PS. enjoy

blackred23ji1.jpg

blackwhite23qk9.jpg

redblack23ne2.jpg

whiteblack23wz7.jpg

whiteblackred23sh7.jpg

whiteblue23yw1.jpg

whiteredblack23ev3.jpg

blackblue23nj9.jpg

blackbluewhite23qo7.jpg

WESTCOAST NOR-CAL SAN FRANCISCAN

im actually feelin em
they look clean
nothing too flashy, but prob with amazing technology too
i'm going to have to wait for better pictures to make a final judgement on these
Code:
 -408-

very disappointed...that better not be what ive been waiting for
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

man i dont believe it man i just cant believe this is how its going to end...they look like Team J's but ol well ill prob copp who knows SMH!!!!
I must be lebron James if he's Jordan..no i want range with my performance...im more Kobe Bryant of an artist..same coach..same game..been startin...SAME TRIANGLE OFFENSE

FINALLY somebody did some colorways! lol

Yeah, I think with the right colors, these are gonne be NICE!

I don't know how people can say these look like Team J's. These look WAY more sophisticated than Team J's.

I am loving these. The material reminds me of the Kobe 2 with the material and the kobe 1 with placement if this is the inside of the shoe. These kind of remind me of the 12.5 releasing and they seem like the side pattern could be like 13s. I don't like that part that comes up on the side that divides the pattern portion. It is just plain annoying.

Man, thnx for photoshops. It's getting better and better. Can you guys make white cement colorway (elephant toe stripe) please just want to see how they turn out?

Paix
c.
Join The Clones

But they're so plain! Im going to have to actually see it in person in order to see if I like them or not. So far it's not looking good...
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:
So are these actually confirmed as the XX3
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Looks like the XV's aren't going to be the ugliest jordans ever.
Looks like we got a winner. Just a damnn shame.
Where's Tinker when we need him?!?!
I mean the XV"s even look like masterpiece compare to this CRAP!!!
Mars Blackmon once said: "Money! It's gotta be the shoes!"

I don't think people understood when I said Tinker is overrated. I think he one of the best designers out, but I hate when people act like Tinker can do no wrong. I think these are good looking, but I was expecting a shoe that looked different. Along the lines of the 20, or Posite shoe. I know I will change my mind on the shoe, but it doesn't have that love/hate relationship I was expecting.

with the right colors these could be :wow:
eek.gif
like the black/red/grey PS a few pages back
hopefully its not that IPS crap and its better like the double stacked zoom air in the XVIIIs :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

EquipoTRIcolor
DallasMavs
DallasCowboys
Teamxbox360
.:GT- PacmanVick:.​

Back
Top Bottom