Confirmed XX3 *edited*

Quote:
Relax it's just a shoe... You don't like it, don't like it don't buy it... simple as that!!!!

Word.
I'm looking for toddler J's 6-7. Hit me up.

:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

biggest disapointment by jb thus far
:smh:
smh.gif

.......................... shame, shame, shame. if these are really the 23's, they need slap the designer. they ugly!
WESTCOAST NOR-CAL SAN FRANCISCAN

Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
other 22 models were thought to be "ugly" when they first came out now they are beasted over!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hate when people say that....

III, IV, V, VI were NEVER regarded as ugly.

XII, XIII either
ed getting more "space age" looking from what "the norm" was they were thought of as "ugly" but now of course they are loved and beasted over.

Trust me in 5-10 years the XXIIIs will be sought after just as much as the other shoes are now!!!! ALOT of the people that are saying they are UGLY now WILL OWN them down the road... MARK MY WORDS!!! I wish someone had the time to go through and write down everyone's name that says these shoes suck and then compare that list with the list of people in the next year that show pics of what they copped so we can see who fronted and went back on what they said... And then go back in 5-6 years and do the same thing and I'd guess AT LEAST 40% of those people own a pair of these...
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

My initial reaction is that the shoe looks sharp. I think Meth or B1lly put it best with Jordans, it's the little details of the shoes that add up to greatness. I bet we'll see really good quaility on the shoe, plus some new technologies as well. When we get to actually check the 23's out in person, I bet alot of us will be impressed with all the bells and whistles we're all accustomed to being Jordan consumers for so long. :pimp:
pimp.gif

That is definitely the 23's.
The 1s didnt have a jumpman logo.
Is there any information on the material used for
the upper and the midsole.
:::.::..

the photoshop on page 12 looks better than that black and white pic so better pics more than likely will change a few opinions.
Searching for AJ II,VIII,IX,XII,XVI all size 13-13.5

I, for one, ABSOLUTELY LOVE these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......it WILL be copped along with the Air Zoom Kobe 3s!!!

i like these.....not too much going....im sure the colors will be nice, materials are always great on the new jordans(not retros). i don't know why anyone is saying that these are a let down and JB messed up....these are going to do good if they are in fact the shoe. what did anyone want? a frankenstein shoe with all the 22 models jammed into one shoe? :lol:
laugh.gif

"The Retro Died in 2001..."

Quote:
Mediocrity is a difficult thing to accept from the greatest of all time.

very true

the ps do make them look a little better just have to wait till finaly pics to decide for sure
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

These murder XIX or XXI. I really don't know why you people are whining. These are AMAZING. The more I look at them the more I want to see, touch and try the final product. I believe there will be several versions of XX3 and probably there will be significant differences between them (like XXI and XXI P.E. etc) so for those folks who don't like them there's still light of hope. I know that there will be many 180 on them as well. I was thinking about picking up Kobe III for next season (seen and tried them on - they feel AMAZING), but after just seeing this scan I know what I want. It's what I expected. I want some high quality leathers used and great stitching.

After "studying" image I came up to these conclusions:

ajxx3adh5.jpg
Join The Clones

Them @#%$ ARE UGLY ...well now that I look again they arent so bad... :rolleyes
eyes.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

4uethfn.jpg

you know, I'm not at all unhappy with these, especially if they perform top top end like I'm assuming they will

264677-010.jpg

hahahah this is a very real possibility
turn the music up
turn me down

Personally I like the shoe. I think everyone should wait a little bit to judge them because we don't know exactly how they look. Maybe not the best looking Air Jordan but I bet they will be the best performance of all time.

Back
Top Bottom