Confirmed XX3 *edited*

well all of you guys saying this do sent look like an air jordan well you have to take to consideration that every air jordan is different thats what makes each special why would they end the legacy with a shoe combing all the other elements of past sneakers didn't you guys already see the spizikes
TeamAutobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

They look decent. If they are indeed the 23's...no way in hell I'm paying more than $125..I'm tired of buying the sig Jordan shoe on release day and then seeing it $40-$50 cheaper a few weeks or months later.
"And Still..CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us"
4L8O15S16T23!42​

RKO2004
check out nicekicks.com it give a little more detail about the 23's
JB 2008 wish list: 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,13,16

No star of david...kind of like a zig-zag /argyle type of print.
Still not impressive. I feel everyone was looking for a new Jordan revolution in one shoe. They are ok but not enough the be satisfying for the end of the jordan line. Also no extras...most of the best jordans had something added wether it was lacelocks, a shieth like on the xvi's, clear soles , patent leather, no new innovation.. or any type of remembrance to show the end of what once was the the greatest basketball, or any sneaker legacy.
Not Impressed.

Overall, I really like the design, but the toebox isn't working for me. It throws off the rest of the shoe. Once I see it in color and then in person, I may change my mind. I hated the XX when I first saw the pics, but once it released it became one of my all-time favorite Jordans.

But I keep coming back to that toebox. It's like a beautiful car with a terrible choice of headlights, like the Morgan Aero 8:
Morgan-Aero-8-City-Night-1600x1200.jpg

Can someone do a photoshop with a shell-style toe and no vent pattern?
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

I would like to believe that alot of you are saying you hate this shoe because thats how you truely feel....but I am lead to believe a good portion are hating just for the sake of being an elitist.

The past 2 years it has apparently been the "cool" thing to hate on every release Jordan Brand brings out.

What do you want? The Jordan III with a slight modification?

I will agree that alot of things that have been done have been mediocre, but I implore you....make your own decision, don't let the group mentality do it for you.

And heck, if you DO actually despise this shoe, follow through with it and don't buy it. Stand behind your opinion. Don't throw out every critique under the sun, then be one of the first to have a pair come release day.

I for one like what I have seen, so far. Obviously, it isn't much (not to sound ungrateful), but it looks like it was designed for playing basketball in. Thats what I expect from Jordan. The best basketball technical basketball shoe you can buy. If they deliver that, I am content. I don't need it too look like a bloody masterpiece....just perform like one.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

who cares.. garantee gonna be another dissapointment.

they might as well make it like the @#%$ dunks and slab all kind jordan model onit
-----
It is harsh !

To expand a little on what theprocessofbelief said, I think one of the biggest things here is that we're all making some very firm statements about these shoes when all we've seen is a low-quality fax-like black & white picture of the shoes.

I can't think of any shoe that is going to look particularly flattering in this kind of image. And as I said was implying with my comment on the XX's. even the best pictures sometimes fail to capture a beautiful shoe. I very clearly remember a TON of hate for the XX when the first pics leaked, and now most will agree it was (at the very least) a solid AJ from both a design and a function perspective. And for a lot of people (including myself), the XX is one of the best (and the Stealths are one of my grails).

I still think the XX looks ho-hum in a photo, but in person it is flat-out one of the most innovative and purposeful designs in the Jordan line (IMHO). It delivers solid performance, has a very distinctive sleek look and had solid presence.

Before we declare the XX3 a disastrous end to the Jordan sig line, let's see what actually gets delivered. You might be pleasantly surprised...
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

Mad props to vocaldigital23 for the template. My magic wand, sponge bob, and my creative mind thanks you!

"I'm so Gangsta I Crip Walk like Stephen Hawking!"

these shoulda been the 21's or 22's def should not b last of sig line. How bout ending it at 45? Lol

it looks like this shoe is CONDEMNED! lol these remind me too much of the 12.5's, but they have a clean look to em. i give a thumbs up for now, but it could change depending on colorways/materials.

Thnx Vocal!! On point, but it's better to leave it to the III. Though it suits XX3 as well. Funny thing but looking at those Sponge Bobs, they don't look that bad in the horrid colorway. Maybe JB will put them on JordanID? I was thinking (just for heck of it) the Adidas Mutombo, or the recent Adidas with Undr Crwn colorways.

Think guys what you think, but stand by your words on the release date, LOL

They're dope. Period.

Paix
c.
Join The Clones

The mroe I look at them they start to remind me of the XIIIs, basic shape is very much like it, which is good, XIIIs were super fine for wearing.
And side diamond-like pattern, I wonder if it will have some optical material, as those diamonds look like viewed from some distorted glass.

Well, they've already grown on me in 2 days.

(I was the guy who said I was going to wait until release date to look at the shoes btw-Couldn't do it, I cracked under the pressure)

Back
Top Bottom