Confirmed XX3 *edited*

For $185 its still alittle steep $175 would be a bit more practical as for the shoe I could see myself picking up the metallic/silver, Bulls colorways thats about it for the mid also want to see what the lows look like crossing my fingers they don't look that bad. The design patterns on they look way better than the 22's except for that fin on the back I get the feeling the they might try to swim away if near water. For those who have seen does it still have the thumb print on the sole? The 23 on the tongue looks alot like the Fantastic four symbol except with 23. If this is the same feeling that everyone still has near release date JB should of really waited till 09 when the 23's would only be competeing against team J's and not the packs.

Product description.
Upper: A combination of rich leathers and supple synthetics combine in a

manner that offer the most sustainable basketball shoe ever created. A

timeless sense of style and precise stitching combine with an engineered

perforation pattern to offer superior breathable performance. Quilted

foams and linings offer excellent protection and comfort.

Midsole: A plated chassis surrounds a full lenght phylon midsole which

houses full llength ride of zoom air cushioning. Never before has a shoe

offered better comfort and protection while maintaining stability.

Outsole. Solid rubber multi-directional type outsole that is inspired by

Michael Jordan's thumbprint. The traction pattern enhances stability and

grips the court for quick cuts.
Profile: The ultimate basketball shoe for the greatest player. The Air

Jordan XX3. Celebrating 23 years of greatness.
:::.::..

to think no glue will be used on those shoes... wow, excellent
JB 2008 wish list: 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,13,16

nice PS
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: |Andrea Bargnani|Chris Bosh|Jose Calderon|T.J. Ford|Jorge Garbajosa|Anthony Parker| ::.​

here are a couple PSs i made real quick. I never done a PS before, but i think these shoes have good potential, i think it will probably be a good ending, of course unlike most people i really like the 21 and i dont have a problem with the 22s either.

Not what I would describe at love at first sight, but maybe I need to turn around and look again. Perhaps they have potential. Haha and I love how Air Jordans are becoming more top secret and when they do leak, people beg that it is a decoy or early prototype. All that needs to happen is MJ to lace them up, photos to be taken, and people will go crazy

WOW, THOSE ARE REALLY UGLY.

and for $230.00.

If you are not an avid collector, you should wait till they reach the OUTLETS because they WILL HIT THE OUTLETS
TEAM KOBE Member #1

that can't be pl JB that can't be, they've had all the time in world to focus on this one, its the last numberer pair for GOD's sake

we need prayer and a miracle for this one NT

Quote:
to think no glue will be used on those shoes... wow, excellent
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
$230.00

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

thanks^^^

did you use illustrator to make those?

EquipoTRIcolor
DallasMavs
DallasCowboys
Teamxbox360
.:GT- PacmanVick:.​

Sign me up for multiple pairs!!!....i never fell in love with a Jordan shoe like this before....usually they grow on me but this one is definitely COPPED!!!!!!!

^^ hahaha

i cant believe these are the XXIII's but they probably aren't
TVunit is the BEST
Ben Gordon is the dominant one
DAMN!-Ron Simmons

can you PM me the elephant print you used :lol:
laugh.gif

EquipoTRIcolor
DallasMavs
DallasCowboys
Teamxbox360
.:GT- PacmanVick:.​

ughhhh i really dnt like these
teammemphistigers​
15Allen 5Anderson 35Bailey 3Dorsey 14Douglas-Roberts 2Dozier 1Kemp 20Mack 31McGrady 4Niles 32Robinson 23Rose 0Taggart
Team Phone Chat​

The toebox does not really look like they will put characteristics of past jordans there, but rather have the same design of the side pattern.

SOOOOOO DISAPPOINTED....yeah end it at 23 if crap like this comes out....smh....

btw...it may look decent if you put in the flint XIII colorway...
"No matter how many times I shoot in a game, I'm still going to be on fire.''---ARENAS #0

i mean , they aren't bad at all

but for the final AJ ? to me they don't even look like an Air Jordan ... and they def look to be worth more than 140$ . hopefully real pics later on will save these
Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

ugly,but,these arent really pics to be judging from. so far doesnt look to be worth 180.
______
WE GROWN.

Back
Top Bottom