Confirmed XX3 *edited*

theyre not even that bad. half the people on this board would of complained no matter what they looked like. and from what ive heard, they seem to be a great sneaker playing ball in
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust
NORTHLDN

You know how they have nikeid. Does anybody know how they have that technology for the website. It is like you are photoshopping shoes, but just fills in areas rather than you having to make perfect photoshops with skill. Does anybody know how to put this on another website than everyone could make colorway ideas that they like just to make, not to have made.

Quote:
The Wade 2's were designed by someone other than Tinker-I read his name in a Wade article online somewhere.
KATC Article on Wade 2.0
.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9| ::.
.:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.
.:: FOR SALE AIR FORCE 1 (AF1) Philippines sz 9 DS ::.​

Actually -- Duane designed them and Tinker was a consultant on the project. Duane has also designed all of the other Wades.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
TEAM BAY AREA
ReppiN' DA BaY AreA : 510

^^ I stand corrected then Billy Hoyle...

Anyways, did this...

XX3(?)

Wade 2.0

XX3 over Wade 2.0

Cut 1

Cut 2
.:: |Team| Lebron| Size9| ::.
.:: | bib10 | dOubleO | tdog91184 | visrael | ::.
.:: FOR SALE AIR FORCE 1 (AF1) Philippines sz 9 DS ::.​

Thanks for backing me up Billy-its crazy how rumors get started and spread like wildfire.

Again, the Wade 2's were NOT designed by Tinker, but by Duane Lawrence.

ALL the Wades have been designed by Lawrence.

Thanks for backing me up Billy-its crazy how rumors get started and spread like wildfire.

Again, the Wade 2's were NOT designed by Tinker, but by Duane Lawrence.

ALL the Wades have been designed by Lawrence.

So...where the hell are the similarities between the 2.0's and the XX3??...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

So...where the hell are the similarities between the 2.0's and the XX3??...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Quote:
They're designed by Tinker so I won't be surprised if those are the XX3s

Why do people keep saying..."if"???

JM
"The eyes are the genitals of the head" - Dwight Schrute

can someone do a photoshop of the limited pair to 23 stores...white/university/blue grey
I'm a hypebeast

those shoes imo look horrible
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan, cesarhpr1986

Evisu Deluxe jeans 4 sale and Size 14-15 Jordans DS for sale, get at me
mars size 14 DS get at me quick for sale
[email protected]

Quote:
the significance of a "black and white" photo was mentioned a few times. I'm assuming the different samples used different colorways as part of the id'ing process of a leak?
Joann's got it...Leonice has got it...Theresa's got it...Tonia's got it
I tell ya Cheryl's got it...boy, I tell you...Betty's got it...Vicki has got it...and Ann's got it
Gail's got it...Stephanie's got it...And Sabrina's got it...Rachelle has got it yeah
Gladys' got it...Fontina's got it...Little cute Aaliyah's got it!...Oooh Stacy's got it
I tell ya...Tita's got it...I tell ya Rita's got it...Oh Laurel's got it...And Kim's got eeeit...

i think this shoe is sweet...you guys judge way too fast...its a black and white photo...just wait for the actual colorways...i really think this is the first Jordan in quite a while that actually is bringing back the sophistication of the line...

here's a quick ps of a colorway that i think would be pretty sweet...

i48.photobucket.com/album...5/try2.jpg

Yo Cyprus Sinner, you are REACHING son. There are no similarities of the wade 2.0 and the XXIII. That piece coming off the midsole on the XXIII has a functionl element since the shoes have no glue. That piece on the Wades with the 3 has no functional signifcance. Therefore, no similarity. Also, that area with the Converse symbol was inspired from the jordan symbol on the side of the XIV. Go to page 18 of this thread and look. AND, again, that part of the wade 2.0 with the 3 also took inspiration from the XIV. Your saying that the XXIII have details from the wade 2.0. I dont think you know but the wade 2.0 has details from the XIV. TInker designed the XIV. So the wade 2.0 is actually the ripoff design. Cool, thanks for the clarification. Dude, you need to educate yourself on design.

Can anyone elaborate on how the production process is with these...? I'm talking about how the whole shoe is made with no glue.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Sleep is for the Weak

i really hope those arent them
I be killin' ya'll on that lyrical sh--
Mayonnaise colored benz I push miracle whip !

I am a sucker for High Quality footwear. Since it is said that there is no glue used on these, some serious craftsmanship had to be put into them. Just like with certain dress shoes that I am drawn to, I am gonna have to give these a serious once over. Because if they are stitched, these are gonna fit like a glove, literally.
BASKETBALL IS A BROTHERHOOD

"but alot of the things Kobe does I would never have done."

MJ in GQ

Back
Top Bottom