Confirmed XX3 *edited*

Even in a rough sketch of the shoe, I think that it has some potential. Of course it could be completely different when it comes out, but so far I give it one thumb up.
If you are saying bred you better be talking about white or wheat.

:smh:
smh.gif

why does the title still say "possible"? These are the xxiii's...

i retract my stoneface back....these have grown on me

Nice P.S. cweak,it looks like it could be the actual color.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

WTHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is one super ugly shoe. easy pass for me
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

I cant belive jordan brand...every year there shoes get uglier and uglier, there whole little "movement" pisses me off. f**k these shoes
"My pimp game proper, my inf' aim proper
So run and I will hit you like Jeremiah Trotter
Yessuh! Call me, young Carter
My leather so soft and I be stunt'n like my dada
Ya dig?"

Cwigs PS is so damn FIRE!!....i cant wait to have these on my feet....i really hope they did away with IPS and incorporate some Nike Free tech...i loved the XIVs and ZKIIs...court feel like no other!

You guys trash them now but I bet every single one of you will buy em when they come out. I remember tinker saying in an interview that they usually go with a design that nobody likes and let the shoe grow on em. I personally can see the potential with this shoe cuz Im trynna picture it with colors.

yea come on yall THESE are them its been said many times in here take a sec and read and im startin to see more and more people like them lol sale rack my @#%$ :rofl:
roll.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Wow ive long quit Jordans but I was looking forward to what the XX3 would look like..and that is GARBAGE. Its a generic shoe shape, not unique like most other Jordans. The IV with its wings, the VII with its "ears" and spikes, the XIIIs with its pods and hologram, hell even the XX with its strap. The last 3 shoes (including this one) are just generic shoes. :x
sick.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAMSSB
teamstarscream
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

WOW looks like frggin And 1's..... so dissapointed
Wanted-Grapes size 13/ jordan elephant print jacket

Yeah everybody is gonna buy them when they drop but DAMN...JB has lost their mind. I hope thats just a prototype like when the first pix of the XVII's surfaced because these do not EXCITE ME WHATSOEVER. They look like an generic AND1 shoe. Can we get a simple "jumpman" somewhere on there. Maybe some patent-leather, not the plastic crap they been puttin on J's lately...Cement is always nice. I don't wanna be disappointed until I see the actual XX3 up-close or some actual pix instead of an scan image...
*** NikeTalk Member Since '00 ***

the shape of the shoe is TYPICAL of "todays" shape of a Bball shoe. if you look at the J's that were retroed, the shape of them when they were OG's(even today) are UNCOMMON!

JB has just followed what's in style today instead of pushing the envelope! for the 23's this is a disgrace and everyone in JB needs to be SLAPPED and KICKEDINDABALLS several times not that they'll even feel it cuz they lost their minds a loooong time ago since they released the laser editions.

AND1's>>>>>>$300XX3's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on another note the shape of the midsoles to the and1's, wades and now these all are succeptable to spraining ankle's due to the small hard material midsoles and sharp edge on the side of the small toe!

the only thing that !MIGHT! make me copp these are the colorways! other than that these ARE TRASH for these to be the 23rd edition of the Jordan legacy.

JB obviously doesn't about jordan anymore.

what a disgrace.........................

(You seriously need to calm down and DO NOT add another cuss word in ANY post you create)

TINKER has OBVIOUSLY lost his creativity. back then tinckers ideas were NEW! now he has to resort to combining each of his shoe design to create FRANKENSTIENS!

JUST ANOTHER SPIZIKE! i'm sure all you spizike fans are gonna be allover these.

OG's>>>>>>>>23's in terms of style!

from all this spizike**** i wouldn't be suprised if Tinker used LSD to increase his creativity in designing the OG's!

now since he's proven himself to be a known creator in style all he's been doing is filling himself with all the HYPE around him for what he's done IN THE PAST!

He's famous! He's rich! and he could care less what he put's out cuz he's getting paid top dollar for the HYPE of he being TINKER and definitely not for his creativity.

Just like JAY Z's music i'll be rocking the Ol'school when this stuff was GOOD!

TINKER thanks for what you've done back then, but now you're just a HYPEBEAST!

I disagree. While there are similarities to previous shoes, it is stretching quite a bit, and the XXIII looks much better...

This shoe is garnering a lot of love/hate, which is exactly what a Jordan shoe brings. A lot of the haters will jump on board when these drop and they see other people wearing them and want some attention themselves.

the only thing that are holding these up are that these are considered the 23'rd edition.....OOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo

i could buy any and1's or wades(which are horrible to me BTW)and no one will be able to tell the difference from 20 feet away. OG's are able to be noticed way farther away and the closer you get the bigger your eyes get until you remember to BREATHE.

the majority of the one's that are on this are freakin resellers and dayoungster that don't appreciate the OG's. i guess you can say i am spoiled for growing up with TInkers old school designs cuz since then there has nothing that has come close to it. even to this day the OG styles are being sold for it's style and that say allot if not everything!

these will be freackin sick when this style gets to be OG 12 years from now. But until then these are not up to par with how the OG's brought in the hype when they came out. when i heard the 23's were comming out and these were going to be the last series made i was expecting to be blown away and for the 23's to be everyone's new GRAILS!! But i geuss nothing can ever replace my OG cement iv grails which is probably a good thing. but i also SERIOUSLY thought that they would be better...who knows...these are already starting to grow on me.

my only problem now is back then JB used the shape of a traditional basketball shoe and did a 180degree and desinged the OG's. Now JB is using the traditional shape a of todays basketball shoe and placing pieces of the OG's on it. whatkindofcreativeBSisdat?

Hey Tinker, shoot up a dose of some HERONE one more time for good times sake and make the last JB shoe something that WILL NEVER BE DUPLICATED FOR A THOUSAND YEARS. something that will gain so much respect that the variant makers won't even mess with!!!!!!

it just occurred to me that the spizikes being the opposite of this shoes was severely hated on. now that these are more traditional NT is still hating on. i personally luv the spizikes

spizike cement's>>23's.............for now until the 23's become OG!!

sorry for all the post but these are bringing out so much that i had to post..

23thegreatest23: Check your PM's and please respond
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

wow...not even Tinker designing these could save face. That sucks for Tinker and Jordan brand cause you could just see the inevitable happening.

Its kind of like that chick whos looking for prince charming...but prince charming doesnt exist because theyve built up the fantasy to levels that are unreachable......haha..but then again...they say Tinker's been working on this project for 3 yrs....or so the legend saids

U cant hide anything nowadays....nothings going to look good as a black & white photocopy on a half a** copying machine and then scanned in on a 2bit scanner and scaled down to fit message board formatting size..lol

oh well...JB has roughly 3 months to sell the dream, they better start now.
Whoever took that pic and leaked it now has JB starting in the negative though.

good luck

Back
Top Bottom