Confirmed XX3 *edited*

Upon a 14th and 15th look, I'm really really liking these shoes. Now JB, just match the perfect colorway with these, and I'm sold.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
TEAM [Scrubs]

Real Recognize Real

The $230 pricetag kills this shoe more than anything else. Just like my man Martin - "I ain't payin the five."
I thought I was hot til I found out what Jesus did...

GOD'S CREW - SINCE 33 A.D.

LUKE 6:12

What the hell is the matter with you people-these will be $185, not $230.

Only the very limited first colorway is $230, and 99% of us wont have a chance at them anyway.

And another thing, the toebox is an allusion to the III's, not the I's like countless people have said in this post.

You guys are in for a surpise.

Remember your only seeing 1/3 of the "picture"

EDIT : What are your thoughts on Brand Jordan being able to keep actual pics of the shoes itself off the net all the way until November and beyond.

Do you think Niketalk is slippin' with regards to Memebers not visiting here as often to "share" (myself included)

or

Brand Jordan has kept the "lock" on better than before

Cheers,

Baby J

Faith !
~ Believe In Your Dreams ~
Baby J​

Damn you BabyJ and your hidden meanings. :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM CARIBBEAN
TEAMYANKEES

Baby J,

dont you mean 1/5th of the picture?

I mean we have seen the Outer Angle. There is still
Full Frontal
Back
Interior
Sole

But I think (know) Jordan went a LONG way to keeping this off the Net.

Not sending it to Production until this past week
Keeping Limited Samples under wraps.
Threatening People with their Lives !!! lol If pics leak of course.

Heck even certain people IN Jordan had not seen the shoe until Marketing got to it let alone anyone on the Nike side who cared.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Naw I'm not feelin whatever those shoes are on pg 1.
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

hmmmm...any possibility that section that was on the side with the same texture on the box is a breathable mesh with a shroud covering that side maybe?
FS: Uncocoa AF1 9.5 250$shipped,Loomstate vans - about ~$60shipped 8-10ish about
References: In the Profile......
High Priority Looking For: AF1 HK sz8 DS or 1-2x worn with Box
Myspace - Boring Ol' Lefty Fatlace Blog

Although I like what I see so far, great news BabyJ and Rock.
I love what JB did to the XXII after recalling the samples...lets see what they do concerning the XX3
FS: 1999 Jordan BRED IV 10, Jordan Military IV DS 10.5

I'm buying them strictly for hoops. I buy all my Air Jordans strictly for hoops. I really want the limited ones to sit on though.
Black Air Jordans > White Air Jordans.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Kampoutkid, I also complained about the stitching not being an update. But maybe we should let PO2345 say wther he even had a pic and if it was certain people comlaining that lead him to not post. Are you his personal rep or something? @#%$?

The SIDE VIEW IS THE MAIN VIEW, and it looks like HOT CRAP.

DEATH TO JORDAN BRAND!
TEAM KOBE Member #1

I bet you people opinions will still be the same when they see the detail pic! :rofl:
roll.gif

I know my opinion will still be the same!
:smh:
smh.gif

people its a freakin spizike with the shape of a real basketball shoe!! it doesn't matter if the pics have detail or color! IT IS WHAT IT IS!!

people its a freakin spizike with the shape of a real basketball shoe!! it doesn't matter if the pics have detail or color! IT IS WHAT IT IS!!

BTW its all hand stitched with no glue OOOOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOooooooo
laugh.gif

the way it looks now JB wanted to design something EVEYONE can buy without pushing the envelope in creativity. the shape of the shoe promotes a quick connection where someone won't be able to think "that's too crazy for me". JB WANTS YOUR MONEY AND THEY WANT IT QUICK!! what better way to do so than to use a shape that has been producing money ever since and1 came out with this shape three years ago. if tinker was to push the envelope in design this would risk the interest of consumers and force them to keep their money in their pocket. tinker probably could've designed something that would stand the test of time but he would be going against the people that are paying him and all those people care about is making the most money as fast as possible. even though JB has tinker by the u know what, i hope he continues to find a way to put his creativity on shoes even if its with another player and in another sport. cuz i know he would have my support but not on this one. sorry tinker......

PURE HYPE AT ITS FINEST
smh.gif

Wow....your feelings are hurt bad:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.​

Back
Top Bottom