Confirmed XX3 *edited*

Horrendous... If that is actually the 23 then I lost hope in Tinker :\
ohwell.gif

Quote:
did you ever go to his site and read his statement? he said, and i quote, "This is a sketch and its not the real shoe... Just wait". the key word there is NOT! that was what he said.

Quote:
Does this REALLLLLY look like a SKETCH to you???

with all due respect, I was quoting Flipjay's statement in response to what you said here:
Quote:
As far as Flips comment, I believe you read into it way too much... I didn't read anything there that said there are NOT the shoes... All I read was him telling you to be the judge and he's not sayin anything else about it...
:rofl:
roll.gif
HOY! Pinoy ako!

LoL...there's not enough paper in the world to write down all this nonsense...

Maybe it can be like an "adopt-a-hater" program. Pick a name and comment and hold onto it like a fortune cookie til the time is right! :lol:
laugh.gif

No matter how ugly these pics look right now... i have faith in Flip and BabyJ

Common sense ppl, there's way too much at stake for JB to screw up no.23 of the line

... but I guess the ride isn't fun if it's smooth sailing the whole way... it's disappointment at first, then there's only excitement and anticipation to build on

I'm not saying anything yet.
TEAM SAINTS
True I got more fans than the average man but not enough loot to last me
To the end of the week, I live by the beat like you live check to check.
If you don't move yo' feet then I don't eat, so we like neck to neck.​

^^If people can like the KOBE III, which it seems alot of people do, then trust me, they can LOVE this shoe. This @#%$ all over the KOBE III, and its a photocopy!
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

People like WhattheDunks on this board as well...but that's the Retro forum. They're a whole different species over there. Anyway NT has trouble with new signature line Jordans.

Actually I think in time the XV-XX3 will get much more respect later on than they have been in past years.

Again, it's been stated hundreds of times now, but this won't be the last flagship Jordan shoe. The counting stops at XX3, but the Jordan "Game Shoe" line will guarantee years of NT hatred followed by mass hype and chaos to buy them on release date. Well played JB, well played.
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
Facebook
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
PROUDLY LOGGING ON TO NT SINCE 2001​

Quote:
this shoe is the "Chris Webber time out" of the footwear industry......you had a chance to bring it home...but you blew it

CW had a chance to redeem himself in Game 7 of the WCF against the Lakers, and he froze up again.

I love that people are deciding that Jordans and Tinker are finished based on a single black and white photo.

Can you say "production sample"?

Appreciate the pic.

I wouldn't bet on that exact shoe, but it more than likely will be pretty close.
The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

Before Release Day:
Complain, complain, complain.

Release Day:Buy, buy, buy.

Interesting negativity from so many people based upon a poor quality photocopy. The hypocrisy will run deep on release day.

I think they're interesting, by the way... could be very surprising.

Back
Top Bottom