Confirmed XX3 *edited*

it is indeed a photocopy.
my friend, thesenator2345, is the one who made the photocopy.
he, by his own admission, is not very technologically proffecient :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMNEWENGLANDPATRIOTS​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I hope these are not it!
Looking for DS or VNDS Cool Grey Jordan Retro III, Hit me up!

Quote:
Product description.
Upper: A combination of rich leathers and supple synthetics combine in a

manner that offer the most sustainable basketball shoe ever created. A

timeless sense of style and precise stitching combine with an engineered

perforation pattern to offer superior breathable performance. Quilted

foams and linings offer excellent protection and comfort.

Midsole: A plated chassis surrounds a full lenght phylon midsole which

houses full llength ride of zoom air cushioning. Never before has a shoe

offered better comfort and protection while maintaining stability.

Outsole. Solid rubber multi-directional type outsole that is inspired by

Michael Jordan's thumbprint. The traction pattern enhances stability and

grips the court for quick cuts.
Profile: The ultimate basketball shoe for the greatest player. The Air

Jordan XX3. Celebrating 23 years of greatness.

you forgot to mention UGLY LOOKING. from the technology put into this shoe it doesn't even sound revolutionary!

so let's see. the looks of the shoe, nothing new that i haven't seen before. strike one. the technology of the shoe, nothing that i've never felt before. strike two. these things becoming the 23rd jordans? strike three! sorry JB, you lose!! but in the end Jb will make a ton of money in a short period of time. and ultimately that's all that JB cares about. so i guess they win
mad.gif

Well... this is it, huh.

The upper looks like the Flint XIII without question (not necessarily a good thing) and the toebox is somewhat of an homage to the III (not necessarily a bad thing, just too easy).

Other than that, I hope there's a lot more to the design of this shoe. It could be good. More pics - in color, of the actual shoe - will help.

Anyone think Michael will be featured in the ad campaigns this time?

As nice as they are, the recent Jordan commercials aren't as good as when the man himself is actually shown.

Quote:
he was right in saying that it is just a sketch and not the real shoe, but it is a sketch of the real shoe.
:smile:
smile.gif

To be honest, the 23 on tongue and body pattern make a lot of sense with its box.

Quote:
its not the real shoe
Indohan

Yo, Richkid23,

I just wrote your name and comment down. Now I BETTA not see you hyping this shoe later.

Peace.

-TH

wow..if this is really the shoe this might be the one where i have to put my foot down and not copp. there is nothing about this shoe that represents the jordan shoe era. the design is nothing new! these are so wack for these to be the 23's people! i know there are some that can't resist to cop just for the fact that these are the last jordans to come out but eventually you will realize that these shoes are wack! hopefully you will realize this before its too late and you fork over $200w/ tax for these. there is nothing about this shoe that should make this the 23's. so far the greatest technological accomplishment done to a basketball shoe (IMO) would have to be the slits on the side of the lebron iv's. not only does that give good support sideways but it also creates amazing flexability when moving forward. i know these shoes look pretty light and they look like they will fit like a glove but c'mon now be original! i could look at this shoe and name of a few shoes that look like them and even have some, but not all, the technology in them. if you want a real JORDAN shoe you would be able to look at it and have it stand on its own without it being similar and compare it to other similar looking shoes. i know for a fact that some other shoe will blow this out the water as far as technology goes a few months after the release date of these. so i might (just out of spite) have to put my foot down on these and wait for the real technological marvels to come out. but these are not them. the overall shape has been done to death and i've had five pairs of shoes that had the same performance as these will have (but not all) on one shoe. if i want to have my jordan collection and my feet to remember the greatest nba player to ever have played the game ill stick with my OG's. if i want technology on my feet i'll wait a few month after these come out and get whatever it is. for those of you who appreciated what Jordan did and the styles that tinker created before the hype of him and JORDAN BRAND used to end the creativeness of the past i urge you to please keep your money, not buy these, and buy all the OG and retro stuff thats still out there. this action my also continue to force JB to keep selling retros of the OG's far into the future............

^ I guess vocaldigital23 is going to put your name and comment down next if he don't already have it! :D
happy.gif

LLLOOOOLLLL the last 4 posts are hilarious
"They say when you play with skill, good luck will happen"

those are hella ugly, but I going to copp the bred ones just to end my J collection. I need to down couple shots of gray goose just to looked at those again. Those are going be hard to get uses to. :lol:
laugh.gif
Hopefully I get use to them by the time they come out.

23thegreatest23

Your taking full advantage of your freedom of speech. :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

ok... being dat these r confirmed... ima say that ima cop... not onli bcuz its the last J but its seems simple and basic... a good chill shoe or maybe 2 ball in

I'm going to have to wait for more pics with color, but so far I'm definitely not paying over $150 for a shoe that looks like it belongs on a clearance rack
I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death....​

I think this is finally the shoe with a little bit of every Air Jordan in it :nerd:
nerd.gif
SITUATION NASTY LIKE COLLEGE CHICKS
NAS > Jay Forever!!!​

Back
Top Bottom