CONGRATS TO REG'S RON BENTLEY FOR WINNING THE 3 PT CONTEST! ($50 cash prize) MERRY XMAS

Hell freaking yeah....

I think I played the worst game of my entire life, real talk.

Oh well, there's always next season.

^^ adrian you played a great game brother....just didnt get the calls under the basket...i mean the guy is flat on his%**+ and yet a ref doesnt give onefreaking call. but hey it was good. next season!!

what was the final score? we lost to a stupid buzzer beater and we were up by like 7 points with one minute left.

6xl0fpw.gif

wow...even that stats table agree and the crowd.

how the hell can they call three consecutive three point plays with under a minute left to go with us up 7 points? smh.

kobeeh, PM me james phone # so i could enter him for the dunk contest that'll be next week. all star game is that week too so i'll announce my picks toplay if you guys are interested...

Yep, you've read the headlines correctly...

All Star Game and Dunk contest will be held this sunday @ rowland high school. Those who will represent their respective teams will be announced later on thisweek...

The dunk contest will take place before the ASG. its $10 to get in but if you win then you take like half the pot home. same goes with the 3 point contest. seethe website for more details and i'll follow up as i learn more.

OHHH...you're wondering about the ISS reference huh?

well, a thread was made over there to spark some interest of an ISS team. can it be possible to foresee a rivalry game between 2 sneaker message boards? thatwould seem pretty epic since there is a huge rift between both boards. i could see it know

The Steve-O's vs Method Men.

laugh.gif
im kiddin.

im down to run in the league next season. it was a good season considering our first year with a bunch of strangers (friends now of course haha). not too bad!

I$$?

More internet message board drama?

laugh.gif

Real talk there might be 200+ teams signing up for the Gold division next season...

I'm all for balling again with yall, but I'm trying to get down in the Platinum one too...
nerd.gif

I have a platinum squad thats already full but if you know more players to make another team, ill help in organizing it all...

ray, PM me your phone #

yalls got about a month before the next season to get in shape because competition is going to only get harder in the gold division and platinum...seriouslythough.

[table][tr][td]
WESTERN CONFERENCE
ALL STARS

[table][tr][td] GM

PG

SG

SF

PF

C

[/td] [td]
franchise_cardenas,ramon.jpg
Raymond Cardenas
Franchise

626ers_valmonte,luke.jpg
Kevin Valmonte
626'ers

hippos_ayong.jpg
Eyong Raif
Hungry Hippos

elements_gopez,christian.jpg

Christian Gopez
Elements

xplosion_camarena,martin.jpg
Martin Camarena
Franchise

franchise_barett,jason.jpg
Jayson Barrett
Franchise
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td] Adrian Eddington, Regulators
Ken Ngarayawongse, Phenoms
Fernando Ruiz, Outlawz
Ron Bentley, Regulators
Ryan Trainor, 626'ers
Jason Dalafu, High Five

GMs, Please contact your players. If he is unable to attend, please assign a replacement that's worthy of an All Star selection.

PLEASE BRING DARK COLOR JERSEYS
(BLACK, BLUE)

* Player qualified for 2 All Star Teams but will only play for 1 All Star team.
** This season, the GM with the most wins will manage the All Star Team. Only the GM will be allowed to sub players in.

[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
EASTERN CONFERENCE
ALL STARS

[table][tr][td] GM

PG

SG

SF

PF

C

[/td] [td]
underdawgs_paras,john.jpg
Jon Paras
Underdawgs

plp_tanio,chris.jpg
Chris Tanio
Fabulous

blackout_mayfield,david.jpg
David Mayfield
Abstract

outkast_richardoson,marcus.jpg
Marcus Richardson
Outkast Connection

stylinonyou_lee,pj.jpg
PJ Lee
Stylin On You

underdawgs_nankung,evan.jpg
Evan Namkung
Underdawgs
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td] Orlando Williams, Fabulous
Daniel Hasibuan, Nusantara
Dustin Perry, Deep Penetration
James McCray, Money Shot
Alvin Queribin, Underdawgs
Ahron Knox, Second II None

GMs, Please contact your players. If he is unable to attend, please assign a replacement that's worthy of an All Star selection.

PLEASE BRING LIGHT COLOR JERSEYS
(WHITE, GRAY)

* Player qualified for 2 All Star Teams but will only play for 1 All Star team.
** This season, the GM with the most wins will manage the All Star Team. Only the GM will be allowed to sub players in.

[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom