Converse Aero Jam... Will we ever get RETRO?

Only two FTL got these in my city. Called one few hours ago and they didnt have anything above a 10. Store associate i talked to said there was a small line this morning for them when they opened up today. I told him "yeah right" and he said he was just as shocked as I was LOL. The good news is the other FTL is kinda off the beaten path, so i called them and asked if they had a 12 and the lady said yeah they hadnt sold any, so drove over and scooped up mine.

Copped locally with a bday coupon from FA, it was kinda crazy tho, they sold out at a few spots and sat at a few others, a few FL in my area had em tho that weren't listed on the launch locator so I would call around if you're still looking

Just walked into Chanmps here in Boston at 6pm easy cop. The resellers and kids all sleeping on these night have to double up. Need the white joints to come out also
Cool bro. Yeah, not to many places got them in MA/RI. I passed on these due to the last of the "2" on them (not meant to start a debate again). Nice shoe non the less.

Copped locally with a bday coupon from FA, it was kinda crazy tho, they sold out at a few spots and sat at a few others, a few FL in my area had em tho that weren't listed on the launch locator so I would call around if you're still looking
good look ima call my FTL an see if they got em. my FA said they had my sz as of 2pm. gonna try 2mrrw wit bday coupon.

Had to get a pair today. The 90's nostalgia smh. These have a feel like some Jordans. The 5's or 6's. The ONLY thing though is.....the cushion stinks for these right off the bat. Feels like it has that ole All Star rubber straight from the tree sap as the cushion. The fore foot is terrible. Feels like your feet will break if you jump from a 4 foot ledge. Will definitely need a sports insole IMHO.

wow I didn't expect these to sell out that fast online! 
mean.gif

wow I didn't expect these to sell out that fast online! :smh:

you and me both.... resell price and ebay are stupid. just got off a chat with a eastbay rep and they will not be getting more of these...
if anyone can help me out with tracking down a size 11 point me in the right direction...

Just put my size aside at a local FTL by work. Hopefully they don't wild out and not let me use the bday coupon. $85 for these would be :smokin

For some reason I thought these were coming out on Sat. I am dying right now. I am not spending reseller prices now though. I have Christmas stuff to get for my kids. **** these resellers

Last edited:
I was gonna just ignore these since they changed them so much (especially the missing "2"), but after seeing some pics, damn. So much nostalgia.

Back
Top Bottom