Converse Wade Revolution/More Converse Sneakers~EDIT~

^ there was really a converse shoe model like those. the converse wade team fc. did the article say, when he planned to wear the 4's?

^they got canned... from what i hear... because of what dwade thought of them... a shame in my opinion... therye now pushing it as a casual shoe... limited tocentury packs.

isn't Converse losing money by not having him wear them now? If he doesn't like the way they turned out then why did he approvethem after they showed him samples? If hes waiting to bust them out after the all-star break then why did they release them at the beginning of the season?That has to be the worst marketing plan ever. He's gonna bust them out with no hype on them what-so-ever and they're gonna be on sale when peoplefinally start seeing them on his feet. People are already calling them hella ugly. At least if people saw highlights with him wearing them, maybe theywouldn't bash them as hard. This whole situation makes no sense to me.

Wade 4.3

via Kenlu.net via Kicks.cn

2009020317563615nb1.jpg

2009020317574932qr2.jpg

2009020317580805rf1.jpg

2009020317573072ja6.jpg

2009020317570537no6.jpg

reminds me of the Air Flight Windmill

I think a lot of you guys are over reacting.

34p10mc.jpg

Here's a quick photoshop of a more genuine colorway.

I think they're alright...

Another shoe for Wade to NOT wear?

I know for a fact Converse has lost its basketball division in 50% of retailers in Canada. I have seen Wade 4's sitting for 29.99 already. FSR's.

They had better do something quick, or Nike is going to have to pull teh entire division and focus on Chucks and Purcells.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

I know for a fact Converse has lost its basketball division in 50% of retailers in Canada. I have seen Wade 4's sitting for 29.99 already. FSR's.

They had better do something quick, or Nike is going to have to pull teh entire division and focus on Chucks and Purcells.
Whoa.

Where is this POB? Wade hasn't even rocked 'em and they're on clearance already!?
sick.gif

Alberta specifically.

I know Intersport has dropped the basketball line. Champs, Footlocker, and Sport Check are all thinning out the Converse.

If you see a store with more than a hlaf dozen styles, I can guarantee they got SMU's, or they were raiding discounted ATS'.

Finishline.com has the 4s on clearance for $49. Its crazy. I don't think I've seen a single pair of these on someone's feet. I think I'llwait until they get to about $30 and then buy a pair, just to have them. That's what I did with the 3s and they actually turned out to be a pretty decentshoe to play in.

I don't know anything about sneaker design or marketing, but I'm pretty sure I could do a better job with the Wade line than the people running thingsat Converse right now.

Originally Posted by 1and12

Whoa.

Where is this POB? Wade hasn't even rocked 'em and they're on clearance already!?
sick.gif
i saw wade 4 at a converse outlet here in socal for $19.99

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Whoa.

sick.gif
Where's the Converse outlet? I'm in SoCal and would pay 20 bucks for the 4s.

Seen these at Ross in Dolphin Mall-SOFL. Both size 15. I like the 3's with black midsoles. This colorway may have sold better if released.

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Whoa.

sick.gif
Same here in TX

Back
Top Bottom