Converse Wade Revolution/More Converse Sneakers~EDIT~

IDK if it's been posted, but the first colorway of the WADE 1 is out now at Champs.

wade2.jpe

I guess Converse decided to pull the trigger since DWADE is wearing them and the 4s are
sick.gif

^Nice. I've been waiting for those.

I hope they're identical to the original release. Might have to hustle for them when a EA weekend comes up.

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

IDK if it's been posted, but the first colorway of the WADE 1 is out now at Champs.

wade2.jpe

I guess Converse decided to pull the trigger since DWADE is wearing them and the 4s are
sick.gif

This shoe sold really well back in 05-06. I slept. I may cop now.

I saw a pic of the re-release versions on ebay, the leather looks like pleather - it doesn't look like the OG version.

Then again, I only had the white/red pair so maybe the material was just different.

But it doesn't look as good as the Playoff or Olympic colorways in terms of quality.

any champs get these yet? alot of websites are saying they dropped on the 13th, but i'm hearing champs still didn't get them.

There a few champs in my area that have had them out for at least a week, but I am in Orlando.

Originally Posted by jman8811

Anyone in socal seen the Wade 1's yet? Specifically in San Diego......
I went to champs in plaza bonita and asked about them. The guy i spoke to said that if they came out on the 13th and they haven't receivedthem yet they probably wouldn't get them. I told them that there were stores in florida that got them and he took the time to call them. He said that hefound the sku number for them, but he was unable to order them from the store he called. He gave me the sku number.

For what its worth i checked that sku through the champs website but nothing came up. No idea if these are coming to san diego, but hope they do. Slept onthem once, not gonna do it again.

Originally Posted by Raphy Vengeance

Originally Posted by jman8811

Anyone in socal seen the Wade 1's yet? Specifically in San Diego......
I went to champs in plaza bonita and asked about them. The guy i spoke to said that if they came out on the 13th and they haven't received them yet they probably wouldn't get them. I told them that there were stores in florida that got them and he took the time to call them. He said that he found the sku number for them, but he was unable to order them from the store he called. He gave me the sku number.

For what its worth i checked that sku through the champs website but nothing came up. No idea if these are coming to san diego, but hope they do. Slept on them once, not gonna do it again.
I went to my local champs in the beverly center too and they looked at me like i was crazy when i asked about them...anyone know if the dropped insocal yet?

do these feature nike zoom.....
in the "start from the inside" page in looks like zoom air in the midsole

^Pretty sure they don't use any type of Air cushioning. If they did, they would just make it a Nike shoe and millions of sheep would flock to them. Thenagain, Nike uses a subsidiary to market them, so millions of sheep are still flocking.

I really didn't mind the cushioning, I only used them indoors though, but they were awesome performers. The cushioning was pretty responsive and Ididn't think it was a problem at all.

Back
Top Bottom