Converse Wade Revolution/More Converse Sneakers~EDIT~

^^There is a White / black, and a black/ white (opposite colors of each other) available at Foot Lockers in Canada. The retail is actually $119.99.

^
Are those the lows you speak of? We have the black/white at my spot (Alberta). The mids have all retailed for 149 as far as I know....
Latest Pickup: Air Jordan VII Retro (Black/Citrus-Varsity Red)

^ I believe that third link is to a shoe that Kirk Heinrich and Jameer Nelson will be wearing. It is an Icon somethingorother, I can't remember the name. I have just heard news of it. I din't see a picture, so I am just assuming that is this shoe.
Latest Pickup: Air Jordan VII Retro (Black/Citrus-Varsity Red)

Something else I was wondering about with this whole revolution push, was if anyone has heard anything about any new endorsers for Converse? Seems like a good time to add to the stable.

^Ya now that you said that, I realized that Converse just has athletes from that one draft class...They havn't gotten any new ones since...I guess right now though they are pretty set with Wade, and will maybe try and get more if popularity with the brand grows...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

im not sure about this design still.
the midsole esspecially =\

i think they shouldve taken regular black chucks, put a great performing outsole pattern, and thrown in full length zoom air (since they are owned by nike and if they are allowed to do that)

id love to ball in those.
but, ill just have to see about these.

^zoom air chuck taylors!!!!

0.o that'd be pretty funny, tho it'd be craaazy with full length shox X_x

Anyone have pics of the new wade colors??..

just saw samples of all the revolutions. absolutely ridiculous color schemes for some of them. some of you bapers will be liking them i'm sure. alot of wild colorways, tobacco weave materials, premium leather and lasering on the limited ones along with wacky colorways. prices will range from $150-$250 and limited availability. and the final product of the GR black red colorway will be leather, not the ballistic nylon. i will try to get some pictures.

^
You seen these recently? I am going to a Converse showing this weekend...hopefully I can see the same samples...
Latest Pickup: Air Jordan VII Retro (Black/Citrus-Varsity Red) Nike Cortez Deluxe (Black/White/ Silver)

Ehhhhn, if it's leather, I don't know how much I want them.

I like the mesh.
WANTED: Nike Dunk SB HULK size 12​

if your going to converse buy, ask them about it. depending on your store they will offer you some styles, 12 pair minimum order. ask him again if they will be leather instead of ballistic mesh. because that's what i was told but they still only had pics of the shoe with mesh.

Just got back. I asked about ballastic mesh and was told the majority will be leather, but select colorways will have ballistic mesh. I had no idea that Converse was doing as many colorways as they are. Some great stuff, but the black/yellow really blew me away. The sample still had mesh, but I was told it will be changed to leather. Too bad it was 3.5 sizes to small, or I would have tried to squeeze it on...
Latest Pickup: Air Jordan VII Retro (Black/Citrus-Varsity Red) Nike Cortez Deluxe (Black/White/ Silver)

^Any more info from converse??...

^^^ would be pointless.

nike owns converse thus makes money off their contract on the turn around.

not all of nike's money comes from nike shoes/apparell.

plus isn't ther going to be a nike_X_converse shoe made for wade in the next year?

Quote:
plus isn't ther going to be a nike_X_converse shoe made for wade in the next year?

I remember hearing this too, but think it is the revolution. Tinker, as well as a few other Nike designers helped with this shoe, so I am assuming the Rev is the Nike/Converse colab. I didn't hear anything about another collaboration, but it is definetly possible.

I asked about the Wade 2, but basically all I got was some sly smiles and "It will be much better that the 1" rep run around BS. No solid info, but I should be able to get a pic sometime around Sept/Oct.

In my opinion, with Converse concentrating most of their resources on the All Star Revolution, I don't think the Wade 2 will be anything spectacular. I hope to be proven wrong, but I really don't see it differing a whole bunch from the Wade.

Well, I wasn't expecting much for the first Converse Wade, and I was surprised how well it was designed. Knowing that the designs of past Cons models are pretty bland/boring, The Converse Wade was a great start in the new direction. I just don't understand is why their line of basketball sneakers outside of the Wade line continues to be poor. Hopefully the Wade 2 can mirror the Wade.

Back
Top Bottom