Converse Wade Revolution/More Converse Sneakers~EDIT~

^
It hasn't been confirmed, yet.
Latest Pickup: Air Jordan VII Retro (Black/Citrus-Varsity Red) Nike Cortez Deluxe (Black/White/ Silver)

^It looks like the red was replaced with gold..( trophy/finals color)...But it is also a low...But not like the other lows...It looks more like the mid, just low cut...Which is how all the lows should have been...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

sorry to bring up a different subject but since everyone is talking about the wades, can i get a pic of the white black ones. those look so nice in person

I just got the email today about the USA and Finals. Apparently the USA model is very limited in Canada, only select retailers will carry it. MVP's are a GR....in Canada, anyways.
Latest Pickup: Air Jordan VII Retro (Black/Citrus-Varsity Red) Nike Cortez Deluxe (Black/White/ Silver)

Wow, they look like a pair of ordinary chuck on steroid .

sick.gif
sick.gif

Quote:
Apparently the USA model is very limited in Canada

I guess that does make sense though right? :lol:
laugh.gif

Haha...yea, when you think about it. I was suprised, though, because almost every other colorway has done extremely well. But I definetly understand why it was done. I will be copping both.

Here are some final pics. Sorry if already posted. Didn't see 'em on the last 4 or 5 pages of the post.
September Delivery.
176684560.jpg

176684556.jpg

Some details on the Wade MVP Ox LE.
Mods, let me know if this needs to be removed if their are any issues.
176686120.jpg

I found some more pictures on taobao.com

rev3.jpg

rev2.jpg

rev1.jpg

From this last pic it looks like the shoe is thicker than I thought it would be.

Thats an older sample, as I was told they are making the black/red colorway leather....

I personally think the shoes are sweet.

They almost look like theyre missing something on the side tho.

I dont have photoshop so bare with me but I think they would look better this way.

A patent leather heelcup (like pippen IV) or hard leather like on the toes.

Converse logo on the side or just plain white inside the circle.

24pfcxf.jpg

Why the ankle part is folded inside the shoe ?

Is November 06 the release date for the ASR ?

I like them anyway.

^ No he will wear the Wade 2.0...

Were they any info or pics of the All Star Revolution in the new KICKS magazine?

It's gonna take a few more weeks to get a copy in my country.

Please Help.

Back
Top Bottom