Converse Wade Revolution/More Converse Sneakers~EDIT~

Nov 3 for the 1.3 and february (all star game or sometime near then) for the 2.0
Latest Pickup: Air Max 95 Prem Rejuvenation (green bean/anthracite-grass)

Tinker is the designer of Wades 2.0, :wow:
eek.gif
I cant wait to see pics.

Those wht-blk Wade1.3 are just insane......

I love the zig zag stitching, kind of inspired by Wade's slashing style of play I guess, very nicely done.... :pimp:
pimp.gif

Does anyone know if the 1.3 have the same cushioning set up as the Wade?

Wade 1.3, Melo III.5, Zoom Lebron IV, Max STAT, and Wade2.0, Zoom Kobe II and XXII at all star break.....man, I am so going broke when the new season starts...... :smh:
nono.gif

I'd just like to add here that I don't like Vince Carter very much. I appreciate his ability, and I still think his performance in the 2000 Dunk Contest was the most incredible athletic feat I've ever witnessed, but he's almost impossible to watch in a game situation. He uses said athletic ability to avoid all semblance of contact. Then, when he misses the ensuing acrobatic shot, he whines and sulks when he doesn't get a bailout call. Want calls, Vince? Drive straight to the basket and actually TAKE the contact. ~SlamEd

Just thought i would let you all know that pics of the Wade 2 should not be too far away.

i had a meeting with converse today and they showed me the photos of the production samples. the shoe has not even been finalised yet and there were four colour ways with the main colour being white black and red obviously.

they look really nice and you can kind of tell that tinker was the designer, it is very siyalised towards some of his design consepts.

the only thing i can say about it is that think along the lines of the t-mac 5 for one part of the design.

i have picks but i value my job to much seeing as i was told that these were internal documents at converse and we were only shown them for our ranging.

Australians i will let you know these will be in store first week of FEB hopefully.
And shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, So feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands,
We will flow a river forth to Thee, And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Quote:
Does anyone know if the 1.3 have the same cushioning set up as the Wade?

Yes. I have someone getting me tech details, but he believed the cushioning to be the same, which was just plain ol' EVA.
Latest Pickup: Air Max 95 Prem Rejuvenation (green bean/anthracite-grass)

71796697FM015_Bulls_Magic110206_1024x768.jpg

full.getty-71797321jj017_ca_los_angele_12_43_14_am.jpg

The black/white one remind of XII's....why? I dont know...
Latest Pickup: Nike Dunk High Premium - Lucha Libre Edition(black/sport red-white)

hey those white and red ones are dope, they kinda look like white and marron but ne wayz does ne one have any more info on those, if there gonna drop and if so when?

1. why is evans wearing a shroud over his wades?
2. is the all star revolution coming out soon?

the black/gold are @#%$ beautiful. I scooped those things today and damn are they a work of art.

I encourage all to pick up a pair.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

.TEAM .NIGERIA.
{{.TEAM GOONIES.}}
..:Rhymes So Intricate, Heads Will Have To Rewind:..​

Quote:
is the all star revolution coming out soon?

No...chances are, they will never see the light of day. It was discussed a few pages back.

I just received my pair of 1.3's. Glad I traded my playoffs, because these are a little better, performance wise. Same cushioning, but a much better fit in the heel.
Latest Pickup: Nike Air Force 1 Mid InsideOut Laser Edition (Nature of Communication - black/light stone-desert clay) and Jordan Melo V.5 (black/university blue)

No...I think he was wearing the Warhawk, as seen on page 1. I have only seen sketchy pictures, though.
Latest Pickup: Nike Air Force 1 Mid InsideOut Laser Edition (Nature of Communication - black/light stone-desert clay) and Jordan Melo V.5 (black/university blue)

If I'm reading correctly it says, "If you can't feel the court, you can't feel the game." Is this like saying, we're not going to put in much cushioning so that you can "feel the court?" I'd rather keep my knees, thanks.
Emtzah Halayla Bakfar
Madlik Od Cigariah Lifnei Maatzar
Ani Shomer Oomooazin Shar Mirmalla

what the...............
anyways thanks for that heads up...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

wade revolutions are on finishline. its called the triple deuce.
Team M.B.S.W.

Back
Top Bottom