Cool Grey Package Suggestion.......

with the 9's dropping and the 11's seems like every christmas should jordan made a cool grey pack?

aj9_retro_grey_2.jpg

air-jordan-11-cool-grey.jpg

all IX's are garbage IMO opinion except for the cleats which were the only ones that should ever be worn just like jordan only wore them on the diamond, which honestly he was the best player when he played baasketball but when he played baseball and did pretty well i may add it made him one of the best athletes of all time IMO. and im done lol

all IX's are garbage IMO opinion except for the cleats which were the only ones that should ever be worn just like jordan only wore them on the diamond, which honestly he was the best player when he played baasketball but when he played baseball and did pretty well i may add it made him one of the best athletes of all time IMO. and im done lol

Do we honestly really need another package!!!! I dont think so! No more packages! Too hard to cop and people jack up the resell price!!!!

Do we honestly really need another package!!!! I dont think so! No more packages! Too hard to cop and people jack up the resell price!!!!

Back
Top Bottom