cool grey spiz'ikes

hey niketalkers. i like the spizikes and really like the coolgrey ones cause of the icey get bottom. i heard from people that these are coming out in decemberagain. but that they released in europe already a while ago. i hope its true that they are releasing in the us and in NY. well i heard people say CGspiz'ikes think that means cool grey dunno.

I like em too...so????
eyes.gif

btw late pass
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

I like em too...so????
eyes.gif

btw late pass
wink.gif

sorry man i guess i didnt make my self clear. i meant to ask are they coming out again in december in the US? and will they be retail price?

Originally Posted by W177y

I like em too...so????
eyes.gif

btw late pass
wink.gif

sorry man i guess i didnt make my self clear. i meant to ask are they coming out again in december in the US? and will they be retail price?

oh my bad...yes dec 31st I believe...not for certain...but yes retail $175 hope that helps
wink.gif

Yeah men both colors of the Spiz'ike are releasing 12/31 and there will be plenty to get...easy cop New Years Eve

Originally Posted by W177y

I like em too...so????
eyes.gif

btw late pass
wink.gif

oh my bad...yes dec 31st I believe...not for certain...but yes retail $175 hope that helps
wink.gif
think i might cop 2 pairs

Back
Top Bottom