Cool grey XI already yellowing SMH

Worn only twice..check yours people.

I did have the paper in the box but took them out after I saw this.

around the grey part because of the glue is bound to happen... worn mine prob 3 times and still icey

ITS A ##%#+$% SHOE....jesus.

From now on you should just stop buying shoes, becasue from the looks of this thread, EVERY pair of shoes you buy with a clear sole is gonna yellow and you are going to make a thread about it. Enjoy your shoes, WEAR your shoes, quit sounding like a 7 year old school girl you just had her candy chain snatched.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

From now on you should just stop buying shoes, becasue from the looks of this thread, EVERY pair of shoes you buy with a clear sole is gonna yellow and you are going to make a thread about it. Enjoy your shoes, WEAR your shoes, quit sounding like a 7 year old school girl you just had her candy chain snatched.

FOH. It' barely been 3 months. That's simply unacceptable. I know they will all yellow eventually but this soon is just sad. I keep em nice too i'm SUPER ocd about my shoes and everything in general. 

Here we go again, how many threads is this now on niketalk about xi's yellowing
eyes.gif
, just wear them bro they're gonna yellow like it or not, jb isn't gonna fix this problem any time soon either

further evidence the shoes are just made of used bubblegum

srs you can't wear those in public no more. what would the neighbours think.

Son it happens. My pair started yellowing around my 3-4 wear.

It's just sneakers, It's not gonna be icey forever if you wear them

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

FOH. It' barely been 3 months. That's simply unacceptable. I know they will all yellow eventually but this soon is just sad. I keep em nice too i'm SUPER ocd about my shoes and everything in general. 
o rly?

my pair is ds & looks like yours so whatever im still waiting for 75 degrees to unds them

they look fine to me. i have worn mine a grip of times, in the rain, in the gym, to run in and they look straight. the bluish tint helps these alot.

I"m not sure that we should just simply dismiss it as "that's what happens." Considering the technology that we have available to us in this day and age, I hardly doubt "prevention of yellowing on soles" is a major problem with no possible solution. People are paying good money for these kicks, it wouldn't be crazy for JB to come up with a remedy for this problem...

Still don't understand how people are so shocked that more expensive, crappy-quality sneakers deteriorate quicker.

Originally Posted by chandiesel

they look fine to me. i have worn mine a grip of times, in the rain, in the gym, to run in and they look straight. the bluish tint helps these alot.

Word...

Cuz sometimes, you just gotta accept the reaper cushions of time and oxidation. Its inevitable.

Just sit back and watch Chris Brown dance.

"Yeah YEAH! yeahh...."

I did have the paper in the box but took them out after I saw this

Wow, you can really see it in this pic. Those are piss yellow, you might as well throw them out now. No one's gonna wanna buy them. Cuz they're ruined.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

I did have the paper in the box but took them out after I saw this

Wow, you can really see it in this pic. Those are piss yellow, you might as well throw them out now. No one's gonna wanna buy them. Cuz they're ruined.

Originally Posted by NK47

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Thats not yellow tho

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom