Cool grey XI already yellowing SMH

XI's yellow, its a known fact, the newer jordan brand releases are very poor quality, what else did you expect?

I must be blind. But where's the yellowing at though.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

You Can Barely See That... I Get Tired Of Seein These Threads Every Month... Theyre Clear Bottomed Shoes. What Do You Expect.? 
eyes.gif

eek.gif
WOW THOSE LOOK DISGUSTING.
sick.gif
shouldnt even wear em anymore. those look horrible, Might as well throw em out.
30t6p3b.gif

buncha %*%#% in this thread. i know 11s yellow. I have a pair of piss yellow/brown columbias and own all the other models as well. Just don't think it should happen THIS fast. ALL i'm saying. Worn em twice, in december.  Save your %+%!!@ sarcasm clowns

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

ITS A ##%#+$% SHOE....jesus.

From now on you should just stop buying shoes, becasue from the looks of this thread, EVERY pair of shoes you buy with a clear sole is gonna yellow and you are going to make a thread about it. Enjoy your shoes, WEAR your shoes, quit sounding like a 7 year old school girl you just had her candy chain snatched.

im with this dude. TS is a clown. i EXPECT them to yellow. just think of the materials of a sneaker. rubber, glue, 'leather' none will last forever

worn mine maybe 20 times and they showed no yellowing until i got caught in the rain in them once, its not bad though

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

they shouldn't do clear soles anymore on the xi's, just make them different shades of piss yellow. that way these threads don't constantly pop up every couple of months.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Unique thread.

I've never ever everrrr seen clear soles go yellow. All soles stay icey no matter what.  you are a 1 of....

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Oh MY
Its so frustrating. Soon as i walked outside mine started to YELLOW TOO!!

then i stepped in some fresh cut Grass and they started to GREEN!!!!

Scrub ur soles my dude. most likely its just ur sole gettin dirty from wear. smh @ u
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

@pimpjotu I agree
Like the del sole 5's (which reminds me. I gotta pick a pair up)

O o...n dat was sarcasm btw....well the first part was...I really do need a pair of those

Originally Posted by Rod301

You Mite As Well Jus Wear Them... Theyre Gonna Yellow Regaurdless...
tired.gif
This. Clean them after every wear you can only slow down the process its still gunna happen. 

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

Originally Posted by bence23

FOH. It' barely been 3 months. That's simply unacceptable. I know they will all yellow eventually but this soon is just sad. I keep em nice too i'm SUPER ocd about my shoes and everything in general. 

Unacceptable??
roll.gif
roll.gif

They are sneakers. They will oxidize no matter what you do. You live on planet earth surrounded by oxygen with the passing of time constantly occurring. Worry about more important things like owning a home or paying your taxes.

C'mon son
eyes.gif

3f416c1f9a6f3cffcaca5e1b5ddf35691834c462_r.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Unacceptable??
roll.gif
roll.gif

They are sneakers. They will oxidize no matter what you do. You live on planet earth surrounded by oxygen with the passing of time constantly occurring. Worry about more important things like owning a home or paying your taxes.

C'mon son
eyes.gif

3f416c1f9a6f3cffcaca5e1b5ddf35691834c462_r.gif

3263644f129999c769a639e7f2b9c2e5a338e98d_r.gif

4ac26261ae96e67a358f81ca515337642cd72668_r.gif

3cd1651a92693cfdc392b3a4a1c7f59143250f7d_r.gif

LMAO wow, complaining over yellowing in an area where no one else can see unless they look directly at the bottom of your shoe. It's not like someone is going to come up to you on the street and ask to see the soles on your 11s.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom