COP STRIKES MELANIN DEFICIENT FEMALE-you don't see that too often

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

From my experience a lot of them who complain about the police are complaining because the police won't let them commit crime.
ohwell.gif

I apologize that most black people I know are upstanding citizens who have never had any issues with the police.

Aren't you contradicting yourself here.
indifferent.gif

From my experience a lot of them who complain about the police are complaining because the police won't let them commit crime.
ohwell.gif

I apologize that most black people I know are upstanding citizens who have never had any issues with the police.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

No he isn't. I agree completely, its the same over here. I love police who do their job the right way. And this is from a dedicated weedhead.

Originally Posted by cornzilla

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

No he isn't. I agree completely, its the same over here. I love police who do their job the right way. And this is from a dedicated weedhead.

I wondered that too. Maybe they received a complaint about the girls or maybe they were just checking in, knowing there were going to be drunk people at that time of night. We may never know unless there is another video of it.

I wondered that too. Maybe they received a complaint about the girls or maybe they were just checking in, knowing there were going to be drunk people at that time of night. We may never know unless there is another video of it.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
No double standards now, huh? Woman got what she deserved, though.

This reminds me of the story about that chick trying to fight a dude over a parking space and got rocked into a coma.
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
No double standards now, huh? Woman got what she deserved, though.

This reminds me of the story about that chick trying to fight a dude over a parking space and got rocked into a coma.
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by newbery158

I love it. People want to resist arrest, run from cops, touch cops, do whatever and then scream police brutality when they get tackled and arrested with physical force? @+%%

it's pretty consistent actually, a huge percentage of people who complain about the police did something wrong. If you run from a cop, he catches you and searches your pockets and your car....you're not allowed to complain about his suspicions.

that's not true, courts have said that the mere flight from the sight of an officer IS NOT enough to establish reasonable suspicion to do a terry stop and frisk. they have to have reasonable and articulable reasons to establish that suspicion. yes WHITE judges have said a young black man up and running away from the sight of the police is no suspicious. he could have "forgot he left the stove on" if you add in a history of violence/drugs and in a bad crime area, and that person was just brought to your attention by someone either the police or a citizen then maybe his flight gives them the right to search them pockets son.

Originally Posted by newbery158

I love it. People want to resist arrest, run from cops, touch cops, do whatever and then scream police brutality when they get tackled and arrested with physical force? @+%%

it's pretty consistent actually, a huge percentage of people who complain about the police did something wrong. If you run from a cop, he catches you and searches your pockets and your car....you're not allowed to complain about his suspicions.

that's not true, courts have said that the mere flight from the sight of an officer IS NOT enough to establish reasonable suspicion to do a terry stop and frisk. they have to have reasonable and articulable reasons to establish that suspicion. yes WHITE judges have said a young black man up and running away from the sight of the police is no suspicious. he could have "forgot he left the stove on" if you add in a history of violence/drugs and in a bad crime area, and that person was just brought to your attention by someone either the police or a citizen then maybe his flight gives them the right to search them pockets son.

Back
Top Bottom