COP STRIKES MELANIN DEFICIENT FEMALE-you don't see that too often

As polarizing of a figure as Anton has been on NT for basically his whole time here, ive never really read anything that he's said that i disagreed with. (fundamentally)

+1 for Mr. LaVey in this thread.

As polarizing of a figure as Anton has been on NT for basically his whole time here, ive never really read anything that he's said that i disagreed with. (fundamentally)

+1 for Mr. LaVey in this thread.

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

^your phone is being tapped cause they know you smoke weed?

Do you live in Singapore or something?

yeah they have been smelling it so he must be selling it
roll.gif

not paranoid doesn't bother me i got nothing to hide

my block is kind of heated tho with all the bs that has been happening lately around here

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

^your phone is being tapped cause they know you smoke weed?

Do you live in Singapore or something?

yeah they have been smelling it so he must be selling it
roll.gif

not paranoid doesn't bother me i got nothing to hide

my block is kind of heated tho with all the bs that has been happening lately around here

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Some of you dudes are really good at showing how stupid/young/ignorant you really are... 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Patriot Act?? Are you serious? You can't be...
laugh.gif
This dude gave you a heads up that your +*#%#%# is about to get your front door kicked in & you're mad?
indifferent.gif

i get letters in the mail all the time saying im under patriot act so i cant get accepted to sign up for somethings in "society"

im just mad they got my parents worried like if im goon
laugh.gif
...i never been to jail or got finger printed they can kiss off

Pics or tales of duck.

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Some of you dudes are really good at showing how stupid/young/ignorant you really are... 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Patriot Act?? Are you serious? You can't be...
laugh.gif
This dude gave you a heads up that your +*#%#%# is about to get your front door kicked in & you're mad?
indifferent.gif

i get letters in the mail all the time saying im under patriot act so i cant get accepted to sign up for somethings in "society"

im just mad they got my parents worried like if im goon
laugh.gif
...i never been to jail or got finger printed they can kiss off

Pics or tales of duck.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Waits for some idiot to interpret this as you're revering cops...and if you're a minority it makes you somehow a sell out. A lot of people in certain neighborhoods are almost conditioned to treat police as the enemy. If you have been in that many run-ins with the law the problem is YOU homie. And before anyone says I've never lived in the "hood" or predominantly minority neighborhoods I have.

Many cops are racist incompetent scum, many are regular people like you and i tryna do their $%$#$ jobs make it home to their families in one piece.
no need to wait, homes. that's exactly what i said - you did see that snoopee (whom you quoted) quoted me right? 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 so snoopee called me a 'tard and you called me a dolt. both of you...reported. joking of course.  
but seriously though, i feel like a lot of cops just want an excuse (they already have a license) to whup somebody's *@+. the cop in the video you posted went overboard. isn't he trained how to quickly and properly restrain people? didn't he have a backup (by the time the chick started throwing blows)? and let's not even talk about the video with the 15 year old. 

i respect law and order. but i don't respect animals with badges any more than i respect a serial killer.  

Yea, ironically the police are the people responsible for dealing with CEREAL killers. OMG I hate the police but there's this guy out there murking people and burying them in his backyard...maybe I'll make an exception this one time.

OMG thanks for the police...uh I mean I mean who snitched.

Ooh he said animals I was under the impression that was banned....because if I posted a video of a certain race wildin out committing crime and getting apprehended by the animals in blue  a lot of people might see the perp as being the animal.

Hmm (rubs chin in confusion)
there is no irony in my statement, dudes (yes i do know what irony means). i was implying that i have NO respect for bad cops or serial killers. you're smarter than me (not being facetious) so i'm not sure why you didn't get it. if we want to speak irony, why don't they beat the -hit out of serial killers before they take them in?  i know it doesn't mean a hill of beans to you, but i'm really disappointed in your position on this.  

Waits for some idiot to interpret this as you're revering cops...and if you're a minority it makes you somehow a sell out. A lot of people in certain neighborhoods are almost conditioned to treat police as the enemy. If you have been in that many run-ins with the law the problem is YOU homie. And before anyone says I've never lived in the "hood" or predominantly minority neighborhoods I have.

Many cops are racist incompetent scum, many are regular people like you and i tryna do their $%$#$ jobs make it home to their families in one piece.
no need to wait, homes. that's exactly what i said - you did see that snoopee (whom you quoted) quoted me right? 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 so snoopee called me a 'tard and you called me a dolt. both of you...reported. joking of course.  
but seriously though, i feel like a lot of cops just want an excuse (they already have a license) to whup somebody's *@+. the cop in the video you posted went overboard. isn't he trained how to quickly and properly restrain people? didn't he have a backup (by the time the chick started throwing blows)? and let's not even talk about the video with the 15 year old. 

i respect law and order. but i don't respect animals with badges any more than i respect a serial killer.  

Yea, ironically the police are the people responsible for dealing with CEREAL killers. OMG I hate the police but there's this guy out there murking people and burying them in his backyard...maybe I'll make an exception this one time.

Ooh he said animals I was under the impression that was banned....because if I posted a video of a certain race wildin out committing crime and getting apprehended by the animals in blue  a lot of people might see the perp as being the animal.

there is no irony in my statement, dudes (yes i do know what irony means). i was implying that i have NO respect for bad cops or serial killers. you're smarter than me (not being facetious) so i'm not sure why you didn't get it. if we want to speak irony, why don't they beat the -hit out of serial killers before they take them in?  i know it doesn't mean a hill of beans to you, but i'm really disappointed in your position on this.  

Originally Posted by sn00pee

some of the comments i've read in here talk about police in reverential terms, like their gods or something.  i smdh at any black, african or latino dude who doesn't think that police go overboard in a lot of situations.  

I have no reason whatsoever to think otherwise. The police have never harmed me in any way or fashion. And I've interacted with them plenty of times, even while intoxicated. Just because some of you ******s dont know how to act civilized in the presence of the law, doesnt mean we should hate em too. You act outta line, you get dealt with, period. Cops have a tougher job than you think. Then you got people like in this situation that dont know when to sit the hell down, calm the hell down, and be civilized. Then they get their feelings hurt, and cry abuse.

this is where people get it wrong...i'm a young black guy who lives in the suburbs and i get pulled over ALL THE @!%%#@% TIME for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON AT ALL...never was speeding in these situations, windows aren't too black, headlights worked perfectly...never got a ticket in these situations, just me, my friends and my car searched...so please, teel me exactly how I'M the problem for having so many run-ins with the law???

some of the comments i've read in here talk about police in reverential terms, like their gods or something.  i smdh at any black, african or latino dude who doesn't think that police go overboard in a lot of situations.  

I have no reason whatsoever to think otherwise. The police have never harmed me in any way or fashion. And I've interacted with them plenty of times, even while intoxicated. Just because some of you ******s dont know how to act civilized in the presence of the law, doesnt mean we should hate em too. You act outta line, you get dealt with, period. Cops have a tougher job than you think. Then you got people like in this situation that dont know when to sit the hell down, calm the hell down, and be civilized. Then they get their feelings hurt, and cry abuse.

this is where people get it wrong...i'm a young black guy who lives in the suburbs and i get pulled over ALL THE @!%%#@% TIME for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON AT ALL...never was speeding in these situations, windows aren't too black, headlights worked perfectly...never got a ticket in these situations, just me, my friends and my car searched...so please, teel me exactly how I'M the problem for having so many run-ins with the law???

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Smarter than I.....
grin.gif
. Anyhow I don't think I am.

Sorry if I assumed you were equating bad cops to cereal killers(why do i keep saying cereal
laugh.gif
grin.gif
), some posters in here have been making such analogies and generalizations all thread long.

Beating up suspects before they take them in, isn't police protocol fam. However when police attempt to arrest someone and they resist arrest, said perp has given the cop permission to justifiably use force (preferably non-lethal force). I'm sure there are killers who have been arrested by the cops, and have been met with violence in an attempt to make an arrest.

Sry I've been a disappointment, if it makes you feel better like I said earlier there are many situation where I think the police are abusing their power.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Smarter than I.....
grin.gif
. Anyhow I don't think I am.

Sorry if I assumed you were equating bad cops to cereal killers(why do i keep saying cereal
laugh.gif
grin.gif
), some posters in here have been making such analogies and generalizations all thread long.

Beating up suspects before they take them in, isn't police protocol fam. However when police attempt to arrest someone and they resist arrest, said perp has given the cop permission to justifiably use force (preferably non-lethal force). I'm sure there are killers who have been arrested by the cops, and have been met with violence in an attempt to make an arrest.

Sry I've been a disappointment, if it makes you feel better like I said earlier there are many situation where I think the police are abusing their power.

Just read this:

FOX 5 showed the video to Atlanta Police on Tuesday night. They say their internal affairs office is now investigation to see if the officers involved were out of line.

In a statement, Atlanta police said, "The Atlanta Police Department is aware of the incident that took place early Sunday morning involving one of its officers attempting to arrest a patron at an IHOP in Buckhead. The matter has been referred to our Office of Professional Standards to determine whether department policies and procedures were followed. Further comment at this time would not be appropriate."

http://www.myfoxorlando.c...awl-20110426-es_12936514

Just read this:

FOX 5 showed the video to Atlanta Police on Tuesday night. They say their internal affairs office is now investigation to see if the officers involved were out of line.

In a statement, Atlanta police said, "The Atlanta Police Department is aware of the incident that took place early Sunday morning involving one of its officers attempting to arrest a patron at an IHOP in Buckhead. The matter has been referred to our Office of Professional Standards to determine whether department policies and procedures were followed. Further comment at this time would not be appropriate."

http://www.myfoxorlando.c...awl-20110426-es_12936514

To be honest, if I was a cop, even with all the training ingrained into my being, I'd be surprised if I DIDN'T punch a woman at some point in my long, illustrious career.

To be honest, if I was a cop, even with all the training ingrained into my being, I'd be surprised if I DIDN'T punch a woman at some point in my long, illustrious career.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

I spent 2 years of highschool in one of the wealthiest counties in this country in one of the wealthiest townships in the county.....never experienced any of this. Out of a graduating class of 400+ there were 4 black students in my class just to put things in perspective. Whenever I did get pulled over which may have been a total of maybe 3 times, I was definitely breaking a traffic law, I got a ticket and they never searched my car.

it's a touchy subject, i do think the racial profiling definitely exists...but I also think some people either exaggerate it or don't accept culpability. I think im just as intimidating/more intimidating looking
nerd.gif
as the average black dude and I haven't had any issues with the police. Even times when I've been stopped and I assumed it was because i was black, all I had to do was cooperate and it ended uneventfully.

I'm trying not to sound insensitive, if this has been happening to you as often as you claim I send my condolences. But I find it hard to believe that you get stopped CONSTANTLY, never getting a ticket every single time you get stopped and illegally getting searched (what state and city is this so i never go there
30t6p3b.gif
). I can understand this happening to you once, but if it happens constantly the problem "MAY" be you. Like I said I know people who make these claims who definitely do illegal $%## like openly smoke weed in their car and then call it profiling when a cop smells it.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

I spent 2 years of highschool in one of the wealthiest counties in this country in one of the wealthiest townships in the county.....never experienced any of this. Out of a graduating class of 400+ there were 4 black students in my class just to put things in perspective. Whenever I did get pulled over which may have been a total of maybe 3 times, I was definitely breaking a traffic law, I got a ticket and they never searched my car.

it's a touchy subject, i do think the racial profiling definitely exists...but I also think some people either exaggerate it or don't accept culpability. I think im just as intimidating/more intimidating looking
nerd.gif
as the average black dude and I haven't had any issues with the police. Even times when I've been stopped and I assumed it was because i was black, all I had to do was cooperate and it ended uneventfully.

I'm trying not to sound insensitive, if this has been happening to you as often as you claim I send my condolences. But I find it hard to believe that you get stopped CONSTANTLY, never getting a ticket every single time you get stopped and illegally getting searched (what state and city is this so i never go there
30t6p3b.gif
). I can understand this happening to you once, but if it happens constantly the problem "MAY" be you. Like I said I know people who make these claims who definitely do illegal $%## like openly smoke weed in their car and then call it profiling when a cop smells it.

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

it's standard procedure to investigate something this high-profile, not a big deal.
You're probably right....but what's the chance they (IA) will find something wrong with the way the officer carried out the arrest and his actions? 

Back
Top Bottom