Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by jrock78

Originally Posted by sneakers904

^Im in Florida too. Coppers wont even release down here.

harold pener in university mall will have them
Thanks for blowing up spots
smh.gif

O well we both know that nobody goes there i quess you wanted to buy the full size run
grin.gif

We finally got these merged, was getting sort of annoyed trying to figure out what topic I posted in and having to follow both in case I missed something

DEF blowing my Tampa spot.. BETTER not have my size.. noob... and if so.. ill be ready to get em..... lol

i saw the coppers today at Kixclusive hot sneaker spot btw in soho on Mulberry but um the coppers a dope shoe without a doubt but it seemed to be lacking soleand iceyness. maybe it was because of it being an early pair we will see on release date

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

These will be a breeze to cop I don't know why dudes trippin.

That's what people were saying about Space Jams
laugh.gif

edit

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

last time i checked, house of hoops IS ftl. u tryna say HOH won't have these??

2zy96qc.gif
that's like saying footlocker IS footaction...obviously they're under the same umbrella but they're under totally different tiers andhave different allocations in terms of what shoe and how much of it they get...stop trying so hard

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

These will be a breeze to cop I don't know why dudes trippin.
That's what people were saying about Space Jams
laugh.gif

edit
Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

last time i checked, house of hoops IS ftl. u tryna say HOH won't have these??
that's like saying footlocker IS footaction...obviously they're under the same umbrella but they're under totally different tiers and have different allocations in terms of what shoe and how much of it they get...stop trying so hard
Its true... DMV will be easy cop just like it was for the space jams for those who didnt sleep.

And isnt HoH called House of Hoops - By Footlocker?
footlocker-house-of-hoops.jpg

These will be no problem at all to get where im at, wont catch nobody sleepin outside the plaza, unless its a bus stop bum

@Across 110th Str - the Spacejam release and these are totally diff releases. I have no spacejams I got 3 pair eggplants retail witout leaving my house.I'm in the worst location. If u sleep on these you were slippin flat out. Eggplant type release. It don't seem like it but eggplants were everywhere.Do work.

easy 2 get if ur in the dmv like me...im like 5 min from pg mall...i will grab these just as i did with the royals

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]miami/broward ain't really on foams like up north so this should be an easy cop[/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]i hope[/color]

Someone mentioned driving down to Cincy for these, what spots get them? Deveroes? Kenwood Mall? I wasn't really collecting when the eggplants released

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by jrock78

Originally Posted by sneakers904

^Im in Florida too. Coppers wont even release down here.

harold pener in university mall will have them
Thanks for blowing up spots
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

633553695829349661-mad.jpg

smh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]miami/broward ain't really on foams like up north so this should be an easy cop[/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]i hope[/color]

It would be easier if more stores in Miami/Broward had Urban, QS, Tier 0 accounts.
They're so few and far apart that it makes these releases hard for us down here.
I get most of my kicks shipped to me, so I'm not worried, but it sucks for a lot of others down here who want to cop for retail.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Someone mentioned driving down to Cincy for these, what spots get them? Deveroes? Kenwood Mall? I wasn't really collecting when the eggplants released

yeah Deveroes in Cinci had the eggplants. I'm goin with them and Sole Classics in Columbus. Got 2 eggs from them retail early early. Footaction inCleveland sold me size 9's if u near there.

Back
Top Bottom